Chapter 34: The Tournament is still going on

Y/n: Man this is a really long tournament, the time is not even half done and we barely have 2/5th's of the fighters left.

We now see y/n hopping between all the stone pillars trying to find his next opponent. Many of the fighters have started moving away from y/n after his show of power. Only a small handful have tried to take him down, but he beat them. However, just when he's about to eliminate them, they either run away or are saved by their teammates.

Y/n: This is really annoying

Suddenly, a pink ki blast is sent towards y/n's direction and he just flicks it away with his finger. The another pink blast comes from another direction, but the same thing happens. This keeps happening over and over again until y/n had enough.

Y/n: Okay that's it!

He then crosses his arms and then sends them out creating a huge gust of wind in all directions, destroying all the stone pillars in his area.

The culprit then shows himself, but he doesn't look fazed by the attack.

Jimizu: Not bad universe 7, i am Jimizu. Defender of the 2nd universe. In the name of defending my home, Lady Heles and the maidens, it is my duty to defeat you.

Y/n:........Okay

Y/n then stands still with his hands behind his back and his eyes closed with his head bowed down as if he's mourning someones death. Jimizu doesn't think much of it and assumes he is just being arrogant.

Jimizu: You look down on me universe 7? Well then it shall be your downfall!

Then Jimizu uses instant transmission to within y/n's range and then kicks y/n away. Then Jimizu starts using instant transmission to punch and kick y/n all over the arena like a pinball. Then Jimizu uses a ki blast to blast y/n to a rock pillar and all the rocks fall on top of y/n and bury him.

Over to the side, Frieza is watching the entire fight with a smirk on his face.

Frieza: *thoughts* It seems the little monkey is all tuckered out from the transformation earlier. This is a surprising development.