Chapter 9: Training Montage!!!

Rias: Come on Issei!! Just a little longer!!

We see Rias, Akeno and Asia standing on top of a mountain waving at Issei who has a large backpack on his back and walking uphill.

Issei: *pant* Are you guys trying to kill me?

Asia: Come on Issei, you can do it!!

Issei: *groan*

It's the next day after Riser paid his visit to Rias. The entire ORC is now on their way to a training camp for the next 10 days to train themselves for the rating game.

Issei: *pant* I don't think*pant* i can handle any more?*pant*

Kiba: Well if you had kept to y/n's training regiment then you wouldn't be going through this. By the way on your left

Kiba walks past Issei holding a bigger pack than him.

Issei: Are you serious?! Are you carrying a bag of feathers or something?

Koneko: Move it

Koneko walks past Issei with a bag 10 times larger than his. Issei had enough and falls over.

Issei: *groan* I give up

Y/n: Come on Issei, no pain no gain

Suddenly, y/n comes in, but he's holding a boulder on his back with Tiamat, Bithiah and Rika sitting on top of it with their bags tied to the boulder.

Issei: You *pant* monster *pant*

(Timeskip)

The entire ORC is now standing in front of the mansion.

Issei: Woah, this place is huge!

Asia: Yeah, are you sure this is just a summer home?

Rias: My family usually uses this place when they stay in Japan, but they are allowing us to train here for the next 10 days.

Y/n: This is a good place to train. Lot's of trees and mountains to train with and it's very secluded so there is no need to be inconspicuous about our training.

Bithiah: I'll place a barrier for a few miles around the mountain so that no one sees what were doing. Plus I'll place a charm on the land so that it will self repair itself should you all get a little too "destructive" in your training.

Rias: That is greatly appreciated Marikawa sensei. Now then unpack all of your things and meet me out frony in 15 minutes.

Issei: What?! Were not even going to rest?! That is completely evil and unfair!!

Rias: Why thank you Issei *winks and sticks her tongue out*

(Timeskip)

Everyone is standing outside the mansion in their gym clothes, but in y/n's case, he's wearing his training gi.