Chapter 25: Y/n vs. Kokabiel

All members of the ORC and all of y/n's servants were shocked by the new information that they have all received from y/n. None more shocked than Kokabiel and a certain red dragon in a certain sacred gear.

Kokabiel: Y-You lie! There is no way that you are the son of the Great Red dragon god!!

Over to where the ORC are now put together behind Asia's protection shields along with y/n's servants.

Akeno: *shocked* D-Did he just say that he's the son of the great Red dragon god?!

Yubelluna: I-I don't believe it....

Jeanne: The apocalypse dragon? Said to be the annihilation of all things eternal.

Ill: Master is the son of the most powerful dragon in existence? That is so cool

Nil: Totally

Issei: Wait, who's this great red dude again? He doesn't sound all that great. I mean what kinda name is "Great Red"?

Ddraig:  You fool!! Weren't you listening?! He's the son of THE dragon god Great Red! The ultimate dragon amongst dragons! Every dragon in existence bows down before the might of the original Dragon of dragons!! Can't you feel it!!

Issei: Huh? Feel what?

Ddraig: The need to bow down before the might of this being standing in front of you. You probably can't feel it because your being protected by the nuns shield. The second this shield goes down, you'll probably be getting on your hands and knees and submit yourself to the man.

Issei: Ugh, I'm not submitting to a dude!! I'm only into chicks!!

???: Oh? So it seems the fun hasn't started yet

They all look back and see Bithiah, Rika and Sona along with her peerage make an appearance.

Rias: Sona? What are you doing here? Who's maintaining the shield?

Rika: Don't fret Rias, i placed one of my shields up and it will last a while before it disappears.

Sona: Are you okay Rias?

Rias: Yeah were fine, thanks to Asia and her new healing powers.

They all look over to Asia and see that she has a new set of armor covering herself and emitting a warm aura that brings comfort to them all.

Bithiah: Oh Asia is that you?

Asia: Y-Yes sensei, I've unlocked my balance breaker. D-Do you like it?

Bithiah: Oh Asia you look very beautiful!

Bithiah walks over to Asia and starts examining Asia's armor and feeling the power she is emitting.

Bithiah: I see, a sacred gear that takes the faith of it's user and turns it to power. The stronger your faith is, the stronger the power of your Twilight Balance breaker. I'm so proud of you Asia!

Asia: T-Thank you sensei

Kokabiel: Enough!! I'm tired of all this emotional bullshit!! I came here to start a war and that's what i plan to do!!

Kokabiel then starts summoning light spears and aims them towards everyone behind Asia's shields and puts them all on guard.

Rika: Well he's mad now

Bithiah: *sigh* Oh Kokabiel, i don't know where father went wrong with creating him.

Then all the spears were launched to Asia's shield, but then right before they all made contact. All the spears suddenly disappeared out of thin air.