Chapter 63: Final Battle

We see a battle ship in the middle of the sea heading straight towards the South pole. On the deck of the ship we see Korra practicing air bending against a dummy while Tenzin watches over her. To the side is Mako and Bolin and to the other side is Bumi playing a flute while relaxing against Naga.

Tenzin: Unaloq will be waiting for you, you'll need all your avatar power to stop him!

Korra: I'm gonna close the spirit portals, lock Vatu away for another ten thousand years and make Unaloq wish he had never been.....BORN!!!

On the last word Korra throws another punch towards the dummy and sends a powerful fire ball towards it. However, just when it was a few meters from the dummy, y/n, Rachel and Ty Lee suddenly appear in front of it. Y/n reacts quick and pushes the girls away from the fire and takes the fireball to the face.

Everyone on the deck stopped what they were doing and looked shocked at what happened.

Ty Lee: Hey! Watch where your throwing those fire balls!

Korra: Ty Lee? Rachel? You two are okay!

Korra runs up to them and hugs both Ty Lee and Rachel which they reciprocated.

Korra: I can't believe you guys are safe and sound.

Rachel: *smiles* Yeah all thanks to y/n

Korra: *shocked* Y-Your smiling? You rarely smile like that *notices Rachel's outfit* And what's with the new getup?

Rachel: It's a long story

Y/n: And one that i will be glad to tell.

Y/n walks out of the smoke from the fire blast and shows that his his shirt is burned off. Korra and Ty Lee get major blushes at seeing y/n's body while Rachel still has a bright smile with pink cheeks.

Asami: Hey what was that explos-

Asami looks to see her boyfriend shirtless with the cold wind blowing through his hair and the light of the morning sun shining down on him making him look like an actual god in human skin.

Asami: *blush* Oh~ Oh wow~

Y/n: *grins and looks at Asami* You like what you see?

Asami: *giggles* Is that a rhetorical question?

Tenzin: Tian, what are you doing here?

Y/n: We came to help out. After i rescued Ty Lee and Rachel from Trigon i brought them witb me to help you guys out with Unaloq and Vatu.

Asami: *looks to Rachel and Ty Lee* So i take it you guys already know?

Rachel: Yeah y/n already gave us the run down

Ty Lee: We want to help out as best we can.

Korra: *smiles* We can use all the help we can get.

Y/n: So what's the plan?

Then the door to the lower deck opens up and out walks Kya. She stops when she notices more people on the ship and then sees y/n shirtless. Suddenly, without knowing she starts admiring his strong physic and without knowing licks her lips and a sudden flash happens and she imagines herself pressing herself against his hard body. She then shakes her head to get her head out of the clouds.

Kya: *thoughts* What the? Why did just imagine that? And why is my face hot?

Tenzin: The plan is we crash through the blockade at the South Pole then we rendezvous with Tonraq and the rebels then crash through the defenses around the spirit portal and enter the spirit world.