Chapter 62: Toph & Trigon, I don't know who's worst

Y/n was flying to where his Ultra Instinct was pointing him to. His instincts were taking him over the earth kingdom and straight towards a giant swamp with a giant tree at it's center and surrounded by mountains.

 His instincts were taking him over the earth kingdom and straight towards a giant swamp with a giant tree at it's center and surrounded by mountains

Y/n: So this is where you all went, it's completely secluded and far away from most civilizations.

Y/n flew to the center of the swamp, but he saw nothing. His instincts told him that this is the location, but there was no one in sight.

Y/n: Where are they? Ultra Instinct told me they were here, but i don't see or sense anyone.

???: Who are you talking to brat?

Y/n turned to the voice and saw an old woman sitting on one of the roots several meters from him. With his enhanced vision he can see that she has white eyes showing that she is actually blind.

 With his enhanced vision he can see that she has white eyes showing that she is actually blind

Y/n: No one, just speaking out loud

Old Lady: Well keep it down, I'm trying to live in peace!

Y/n: Whatever you old hag

Old Lady: What you call me?!

Y/n: You heard me, what are you blind and senile?

Old Lady: Why i aught a-

Y/n: Look lady, I'm just looking for some people who are being possessed by some demons. My senses lead me here to this shit hole called a swamp.

Old Lady: Demons? You mean like spirits?

Y/n: No w-well yeah, but i-i don't know how to explain it. Demons are dark and evil creatures from another world that can and will kill and destroy everything

Old Lady: Huh?

The old lady starts scratching her head in confusion trying to un understand y/n's explanation, but she just gives up and ignores it.

Old Lady: Well i know nothing about these "demons" you are spouting about. I never seen them, so go on and leave my swamp before i put the hurt onto you.

Y/n: Of course you never seen them you're as blind as a badger mole and I'm not leaving until i find those people. The fate of the world is on the line.