Chapter 38: Y/n is the King of what?!

Warning, I'm gonna be rushing through the rest of the tournament because quite frankly I'm tired of writing about the tournament so I'll be skipping a lot of stuff. So sorry if you want more detail, but I'm getting out of this tournament.

The final battle is almost near and y/n was still knocked out, but almost awake. Many things have happened while he was still asleep. The other Z-fighters have persevered through all the fighting and have come on top from all their fights. First they eliminated the final fighters from universe 2 and universe 6 erasing them from existence. Then they fought against seemingly invisible fighters from universe 4, but thwarted them and eliminated the fighters of universe 4. Now the Z- fighters are fighting against the mechanical fighters of universe 3.

So far they held their own, but it seems universe 3 has one final trick up their sleeves. What is it? Let's find out

Goku: I thought they were finished, but it seems they've got one more card to play.

Vegeta: Tsk, they just don't know when to quit

Paparoni: You thought you can walk all over me. You'll regret that.

Paparoni then glows bright purple and jumped in front of the other robots left in his team and they were all enveloped in a bright light. The light then fused together and created a shape, everyone heard growls and roars. The shape started changing and finally the light died down and showed the final outcome of the sudden transformation.

 The shape started changing and finally the light died down and showed the final outcome of the sudden transformation

The giant creature started roaring to the heavens and powering itself up. The creature then fired multiple ki blasts into the air and they started raining down on the entire field forcing the Z-fighters to dodge and retreat from the blasts.

Multiple blasts started creating a field of explosions everywhere. The sudden attack and shaking started stirring y/n awake from his slumber. Y/n started twitching and woke up from his rest and got up with a killer head ache.

Y/n: Ugh, what happened? Where am i?

Y/n looked around and saw explosions happening everywhere throughout the ring.

Y/n: I'm getting a sudden case of deja vu, man how is it that someone as strong as me always gets knocked out for one reason or another?

The hailstorm of ki blasts stopped and y/n stood up and sat down on a rock nearby and held his head.

Y/n: Ugh, my head i need to heal myself quickly before i see what is going on.

Y/n looks to the center of the ring and saw the giant pillar that was counting down the time.

Y/n: Thank Kami, i still have time to win the tournament. Well i better get started with my healing and replenishing my energy.

Y/n got into a meditation form and started using the senjustu energy from his clone that was miraculously still intact even after his sudden power overload. The nature energy he was taking in started converting into ki and magic. He used the magic to heal his aching body and ki to replenish his stamina. It took several minutes, but he finally got back to full strength. However, before he moved he felt suddenly different from earlier. He looked down at his hands and started clenching them trying to feel this sudden change.