Chapter 22: Three exorcists

It was now the end of school and all the members of the ORC are now sitting in the living room of y/n's mansion. Rias is going over the report of how many contracts they have all signed.

Rias:Okay now let's get to the first topic of discussion. Pacts, I'll list them all from greatest to least: Akeno got 11

Akeno: Uh huh

Rias: Koneko got 8

Koneko: Totally

Rias: Kiba got 6

Kiba: That's right

Rias: And Asia has 3

Akeno: Wow, three already that's very impressive for a newbie.

Kiba: Yeah keep this up and you'll be surpassing us in no time.

Koneko: Yup

Asia: O-Oh w-well thank you everyone.

Rias: And Issei.....has zero

???: Hahahahaha!!!

All the ORC look to the other side of the living room and they all look at y/n's servants listening in on their meeting.

Ravel: Hahahaha! Even after all this time you still haven't gotten 1 contract? That's so lame!

Isabella: Hahaha, what have you been doing? Even we got out first pacts withing the first weeks of our service under Riser

Issei: Hey, shut up!!

Ill: He's such a loser!

Nil: Totally!

Y/n: Alright girls that's enough teasing Issei

Yubelluna: Fufufu~ But still in all honesty, how come he hasn't been getting any pacts lately?

Issei:.........I forget to ask for them.

Ni/Li: Are you serious?!

Mihae: My word, that's literally the first thing your suppose to do before you leave.

Issei: Hey it's not my fault it keeps on happening. They sometimes don't believe i am a devil at first.

Karlamine: And why is that?

*snort* *snicker*

All y/n's servants look over to Rias and her peerage and see that some of them are giggling and trying to hold in their laughter.

Ravel: What's so funny?

Koneko: *snort* The reason why the client's don't believe he is a devil is because he goes to their houses on a bike.

Siris: And why does he use a bike? Why can't he just use a magic circle to teleport there?

That resulted in Koneko to hold in her laughs even harder and her cheeks started getting puffy from all the air.