The Hobbit/LOTR oc's

Kethryllia Greenleaf: female
Age: 2928
Personality: caring, quiet, determined, kind, protective, clever, motherly, serious (sometimes), honest, gentle
Looks:

Species: ElfFamily: Thranduil (father), unnamed mother (deceased), Legolas (older brother)Likes: the night sky, stars, training, target practice, reading, travellingDislikes: upsetting her father, loosing her friends/ family, feeling trapped, secr...

Species: Elf
Family: Thranduil (father), unnamed mother (deceased), Legolas (older brother)
Likes: the night sky, stars, training, target practice, reading, travelling
Dislikes: upsetting her father, loosing her friends/ family, feeling trapped, secrets, liars, her brother being overprotective, dwarves (sometimes)
Weapons:  long Bow, elven sword, twin daggers
Love interest: Kili
Items: North star necklace (her mother's necklace)
Title: princess of the woodland realm
Side notes: Kethryllia loves her family dearly and will do anything to protect them and her people. Then one day she went with her brother, her best friend Tauriel and other elves to the black forest of Mirkwood where they encountered the Thorin and his dwarf friends. They locked them up, Kethryllia went to the cells to check on the dwarfs and to get away from the parties, and that's where she officially meets Kili and gets to know him, after some time talking they grew quite fond of each other but her brother (as you can imagine), did not approve. After the dwarves escaped, Tauriel ran off to track the dwarves down and help them, and of course Legolas joins along with Kethryllia. When her father wanted to leave the mountain during the war, Kethryllia joined Tauriel and her brother's side and ran to Thorin and his group to assist the best they could.
(A/n: Kili isn't dead here along with Thorin and hili. I just can't accept it!)
After the battle was over,  Kethryllia's father saw the love between his daughter and Kili and knew it was real. So he allowed his daughter to be with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alannia Valkrana: female
Age: 1812
Personality: cautious, clever, fierce, calm, patient, gentle (sometimes), kind, quiet, loyal, strong, distant, observant, sneaky
Looks:

Race: half elf/ half manFamily: Roshia (mom/Elf/dead), Nithru (dad/men/dead), Rhys (brother/ dead), Hanna (sister/ dead)Likes: training, gardening, being alone, the quiet, the night sky, reading, singing, musicDislikes: Loosing more people she car...

Family: Roshia (mom/Elf/dead), Nithru (dad/men/dead), Rhys (brother/ dead), Hanna (sister/ dead)
Likes: training, gardening, being alone, the quiet, the night sky, reading, singing, music
Dislikes: Loosing more people she cares for, nightmares, the elves (sometimes), dwarfs (occasionally), liars
Weapons: a long bow, twin swords, knife
Items:

Race: half elf/ half manFamily: Roshia (mom/Elf/dead), Nithru (dad/men/dead), Rhys (brother/ dead), Hanna (sister/ dead)Likes: training, gardening, being alone, the quiet, the night sky, reading, singing, musicDislikes: Loosing more people she car...

(This necklace 👆 given to her by her mother when she was a child)
Titles: half breed, outsider, traitor (by elves and other dwarves), Lady Alannia
Love interest: Legolas Greenleaf
Backstory: her mother was there the day the dwarves got their mountain taken away from the dragon. She begged the king to help them but he refused, then she decided to ask other elves to join her in helping the dwarves but many of them refused her and then she met Alanna's father and fell in love but she was banished by Thranduil and they lived far away from Mirkwood. Then one day when Alannia was young, the orcs came to her home and killed her parents and older brother, but her and sister got away but sadly Hanna died at the hands of the goblin king. After Hanna's death, she left a scar and started training and traveling more, then she was in the black woods killing giant spiders and that's where the Silvan elves found her along with the the dwarves. Alannia tried to escape but Legolas stopped her from doing so and took her and the dwarves to the woodland realm. The dwarves were sent to jail, but Legolas brought Alannia before his father, to which he immediately recognized her weapons since they belonged to her mother. Thranduil observed Alannia and knew immediately she was the daughter of Roshia, one of his best elf warriors and friend's. Thranduil gave her the option to join them but she immediately refused and insulted him by calling him a coward king, and other names. Then during the whole war of the mountain incident she became more close to Legolas. Then after the war, she joined Legolas on his journey to Aragon as a promise to his father to keep him safe. So now she travels with him and they keep getting closer with every passing day.