The hobbit/LOTR oc pt.2

(inspired by a book named Rider by LionheartedGirl_)

Kaliyah: female
Nicknames: Kali
Age: 120
Looks:

Personality: kind, brave, confident, protective, caring, sarcastic, loyal, playfulFamily: Radcliffe (dad/ deceased), Jarrod (older brother)Live: Ashtanshire (previously)Occupation: Dragon RiderDragon: Vyda (female) Weapons: handcrafted bow, sword,...

Family: Radcliffe (dad/ deceased), Jarrod (older brother)
Live: Ashtanshire (previously)
Occupation: Dragon Rider
Dragon: Vyda (female)
Weapons: handcrafted bow, sword, twin daggers, knives (hidden)
Extra: Ashtanshire was once a beautiful kingdom, a place where all walks of middle earth life were welcomed. Ashtanshire was like any other Kingdom, except for one thing. They had dragons and dragon riders. These dragon riders made an oath to protect the children of middle earth against dark forces. The royals of Ashtanshire were very loved by their people, but then slowly after his wife died, he slowly became paranoid about the world and saw people who outside started to fear the dragon riders and their power. So the the king shut the kingdom off from the rest of the world and limited their contact with other people outside of their walls. Before their walls were closed, the king gave a dragon horn to Gandalf so whenever the need for help was most dire, he would blow the horn for all riders to hear and come to aid. Kaliyah's father was the head guard of Ashtanshire and he trained Kaliyah and her older brother on how to train their Dragons and taught them how to fight. She also loves racing with her brother and her friends, but then one day, orcs invaded Ashtanshire. She and her two friends escaped not knowing what became of the other riders and if anyone from Ashtanshire survived.

This is the symbol of Ashtanshire and the symbol on Kaliyah's sword 👇