The walking dead OC's

(My community in the walking dead series is called The New Haven Clan and they have roles for people. Like the guard who guard the gate sides, the doctors, the runners who go on runs for supplies, the trainers who weapon trains, and combat trains, training people to defend themselves, the cooks, the gardeners, etc...)

Astrid Evans: female
Age: 29
Looks:

Family: (dead & turned to zombies)Personality: strong, brave, resourceful, mature, loyal, sensitive, sarcasticWeapons: bow & arrow, crossbow, pistol Items: cherokee rose tattoo (on her left shoulder, arrowhead tattoo (on her right wrist), eagle br...

Personality: strong, brave, resourceful, mature, loyal, sensitive, sarcastic
Weapons: bow & arrow, crossbow, pistol
Items: cherokee rose tattoo (on her left shoulder, arrowhead tattoo (on her right wrist), eagle bracelet
Role: runner
Crush: Daryl Dixon
Community: New Haven Clan
Extra: before the apocalypse, her dad taught her how to hunt and use a bow and arrow when she was a kid, her mom was a drunk who never paid attention to Astrid and always left the house for a long period of time. So her dad was the only one looking after her. After the apocalypse, she survived on her own and found her new home with the New Haven Clan and made new friends and family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Torin Miller: female
Age: 32
Looks:

Family: Nathan (younger brother), Cassidy (wife), Sue (daughter)Personality: brave, stubborn, playful, sassy, fierce, flirtatious, clever, kind, protective, confidentWeapons: shotgun, pistol, machete, rifle, revolver, throwing knivesItems: black l...

Personality: brave, stubborn, playful, sassy, fierce, flirtatious, clever, kind, protective, confident
Weapons: shotgun, pistol, machete, rifle, revolver, throwing knives
Items: black leather bracelet, silver heart necklace, butterfly tattoo (back of her neck), dreamcatcher tattoo (her right forearm)
Community: New Haven Clan
Role: trainer & runner (her wife is a doctor)
Extra: before ZA, she was in the military and she was newly married to Cassidy who worked in a music store. While her brother was with Torin in the military and continued to look after her even though he's three years younger than her. When Torin and Nathan came back from the military, the apocalypse came in a day after but they all stayed together through it all. During ZA, they found Sue who before the apocalypse was, an orphan and she is deaf but she does know how to sign, write, and read lips. Cassidy and Torin took in Sue and loved her like she was her own, and Nathan loved his new niece.