Cobra kai oc

Jennifer Castillo: female
Age: 17
Personality: nice, smart, stubborn, sensitive (a bit), confident, protective, tough, fierce, playful, brave, strong
Crush: Miguel Diaz
Family: Rodrigo (dad), Gabriella (mom), Isabella "izzy" (sister)
Looks:

(She has a faded scar on her shoulder and eyebrow)Dojo: cobra kai (until the end of season 2)Extra: Jennifer's dad was abusive to both her and her mother except for izzy since she was very young, but she heard their screams of pain and couldn't do...

Dojo: cobra kai (until the end of season 2)
Extra: Jennifer's dad was abusive to both her and her mother except for izzy since she was very young, but she heard their screams of pain and couldn't do anything about it. When Gabriella had enough money, she took her daughters and left in the middle of the night, far away from her husband. They moved in the same place Miguel lives and after they moved, Gabriella found a job as a doctor and Jen takes a side job at the skating rink. She also knows how to throw a few punches, and when she met Johnny, she uses her skills when necessary. She also knows how to skateboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake Pierce: Male
Age: 16
Personality: quiet, smart, intelligent, clever, sneaky, sarcastic, kind, funny, playful, confident, calm
Family: Julie (mom), Taylor (sister)
Looks:

Crush: Sam,LarussoExtra: His dad died a year after his sister Taylor was born, and it was hard for Julie to take care of her kids on her own but she pushed through it and even taught them karate that Mr

Crush: Sam,Larusso
Extra: His dad died a year after his sister Taylor was born, and it was hard for Julie to take care of her kids on her own but she pushed through it and even taught them karate that Mr. Miyagi taught her and did some travel and learned some new techniques.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor Dawson: female
Age: 17
Personality: nice, tough, sarcastic, tough, confident, stubborn, independent, fierce, strong, determined, clever, creative
Family: Julie (mom), Jake (older brother)
Looks:

Taylor Dawson: femaleAge: 17Personality: nice, tough, sarcastic, tough, confident, stubborn, independent, fierce, strong, determined, clever, creative Family: Julie (mom), Jake (older brother) Looks:

Crush: Miguel Diaz
Extra:  growing up, Jake and Taylor were close and they also trained under their mother who taught them Miyagi karate. One day, their mom heard about Miyagi do on the internet and what they were facing, so they packed up And headed to the valley to help Daniel and his friends and family. Taylor also has a love for dancing.