Shadow and bone oc

Khia Brekker: female

Age: 16

Personality: caring, cautious, playful, level-headed, honorable, determined, generous, confident, stubborn, loyal, independent, protective, headstrong, fierce, creative

Looks:

(Red orange streaks in her hair

Human or Grisha: Grisha

Grisha type: inferni

Family: Zhang Khanna (biological father), Khalormaa (mother/dead), Yirana (older sister/dead), Altang (older brother/dead), Kaz Brekker (adopted brother)

Love interest: Tolya Yul-Bataar

Affiliation: The crows

Alias: the flamedancer

Weapons: twin poi chains, fan

Items/jewelry: ruby hairpin, fire necklace (gift from kaz)

Extra: Khia was born and raised in Shu han with her family up until her mother died a year after she was born. When Khia was 6, her father sold her and her siblings, who were also grisha. During their time on the sea, Khia and her siblings got sold on Ketterdam, who used them for labor and their own reasons. But when the firepox hit, her siblings died in the process, but before they died, they taught Khia how to use her inferni abilities. After the Firepox died down, Khia lived her life on the streets alone, stealing food and using her abilities to defend herself. When Khia was 8, she met Kaz when she saw a group of boys beating him up, so she used her abilities to protect him and chase the boys away. After that, they became friends, and as time went on. They became each other's family. Eventually, Khia found her love for firedancing and fire juggling and became known as the flamedancer of Ketterdam, and she makes good money for it. She also gets along very well with the rest of the crows but is closest to Kaz. Kaz will do anything to protect Khia from anyone hurting her, which was proven during the time the crows club was being built, and a man tried to r*pe Khia but Kaz protected her and vowed that no one would hurt her as long as he was breathing. When Khia met Tolya, she was cautious, but she grew to like him and his love for poetry.