Mortal instruments/ Shadowhunters oc's

Roxanne "Roxy" Phoebe Lightwood: female

Age: 25

Personality: loyal, cautious, serious, brave, protective, compassionate, caring, selfless, stubborn, serious, hardworking, calculating, intelligent, clever, confident

Looks:

Family: Maryse (mother), Robert (father), Alexander (brother), Isabelle (sister), Max (younger brother), Jace Herondale (adopted brother)

Species: Shadowhunter

Love interest: Nadine Clare

Weapons: twin Seraph swords, dagger, rope dart

Items: stele, Lightwood necklace,.picture of her family, picture of Nadine

Extra: Roxy being the oldest had an enormous amount of pressure to be perfect. Her parents put pressure on her to be the perfect Shadowhunter, the perfect face for the Lightwood family, and follow the Claves rules to the t. When her siblings were born, she made sure to take their pressure and turn it back on her but her brother Alec took some of that pressure off her and they both shared it together so they could give their other siblings some freedom. Out of everyone, Roxanne and Alec were closer to each other than most of their siblings, since they understood each other and the burden both of them carried. One day, Roxy went on a mission to an underground fight club to eliminate demons and she was outmatched but then a werewolf woman saved her life and Roxy immediately felt something for her. After that mission, she went to find the woman Nadine and when she did she spent some time with her, getting to know her and eventually became something more. Their relationship was not easy considering the law about Shadowhunters and downworlders. But Roxy didn't care, she loved Nadine and does her best to spend as much time with her as possible but keeps her relationship a secret from her family. But Izzy found out and Roxy made her swear not to tell anyone else, and she didn't. Then Clary Fairchild came into their lives along with Magnus Bane and she got the courage to tell everyone about her and Nadine. Alec was upset his sister didn't tell him considering they tell each other everything but he understood and they accept each other and their relationships. But Roxy does not like Clary some days when she brings chaos and drama to her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadine Grayson: female

Age: 23

Personality: fierce, feisty, playful, loyal, protective, confident, brave, motherly, kind, generous, cautious, caring, tough

Looks:

Family: Tyler (older brother/ dead), Anita (sister), Diego (nephew/ Tyler's son), Petra (niece/ Tyler's daughter)

Species: werewolf

Wolf form: black fur

Pack: Grayson pack

Love interest: Roxanne Lightwood

Items: mood ring, moon necklace

Extra: Nadine and her family own a fighting gym in New York where everyone and I mean everyone is welcome. After her parents passed along with her brother due to circle members, Nadine took charge of not just the gym but her father's pack and became the new alpha, she also installed an underground fight club right under the gym. Nadine wasn't fond of Shadowhunters for a long time but when she met Roxy, everything changed. She grew fond of Roxy but feared the consequences if the clave found out about them. So they kept things under wraps until word got out about Magnus Bane and his Shadowhunter boyfriend and then Roxy and her were next. She also has an alliance with Luke and his pack and do their best to keep themselves hidden.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Annisa Bane: female

Age: 393

Personality: graceful, intelligent, cunning, wise, caring, compassionate, creative, kind, artistic, patient

Looks:

Family: Asmodeus (father), Magnus (older brother), Tamina (caretaker/ friend /shape shifter), Joaquin (adopted son/warlock), Senna (adopted daughter/elf)

Species: warlock

Warlock mark: purple cat eyes

Title: high warlock of Jakarta Indonesia

Items: picture of her and her brother, small red painted box, spell book, multiple rings, cat earrings, pentagram choker, multiple necklaces, letters from Magnus

Pet: Maizie (calico cat), Bruno (Norwegian forest cat), Tiger Lily (Toyger cat), Olaf (Turkish angora)

Extra: Anissa was 2 when her mother died, and for a long time, Magnus has always protected her and cared for her. When Asmodeus taught them how to use their powers and wanted them to rule by his side, both Annisa and Magnus refused him and went off to live their own lives. And for a long time, they always had each other, until one day they had a falling out and Annisa went back to Jakarta and became the high warlock there and formed her own council. Defending downworlders in Indonesia but she keeps in touch with Magnus.