Pre Game of thrones oc

Name: Gwyneira Stark

Age: 19

Personality: courageous, loyal, brave, kind, level-headed, generous, caring, reliable, persistent, headstrong, selfless, honorable, determined, strong-willed,

Looks (above first picture👆)

Family: Alysanne (mother), William (father), Torrhen (older brother), Edymyn (older brother)

Title/status: Lady Gwyneira, Lady Gwyn, princess, your majesty, The kind wolf

Jewelry/items: silver hair ringlets, ruby ring (gift from Rhaegar Targaryen), wolf medallion (soon to be given to Rhaegar)

Weapons: dagger (gift from Torrhen), sword and shield

Extra: Gwyneira Stark and her brothers were born in winterfell, and she is three years younger than her oldest brother Torrhen, who was crowned king after their father passed it down to him. Gwyneira got her title as the kind wolf for caring for all her people in winterfell, but even though she was kind, she was just as fierce, so her kindness was never mistaken for weakness. A month after she turned 19, her family met with the Targaryens to form an alliance. That day, she also met Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, who took a liking to her, but he wasn't the only one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Rhaegar Targaryen

Age: 20

Personality: loyal, brave, strong-willed, courageous, protective, quiet, observant, intelligent, resourceful, selfless, aggressive, honorable, determined

Looks:

Family: Aerys (father/dead), Sheira (mother), Rhaellyra (older sister), Aethan Valerion (brother in law), Helaena (younger sister), Celaena (younger sister/twin to Helaena)

Title/status: sire, sir Rhaegar, the mighty dragon, prince, your majesty

Pet/companion: Gavan (black red scales)

Jewelry/items: Wolf medallion (soon to be given by Gwyneira)

Weapons: Valerion sword (a ruby gem on the hilt of the sword)

Extra: Rhaegar is the second born of his older sister, Rhaellyra. While Rhaellyra and Aethan Valerion run their kingdom with an iron fist, Rhaegar leads the Targaryen army against their enemies as general since he is also a madter swordsman and bowman. When Rhaegar first met Gwyneira, he immediately took an interest, but his older sister teased him for his "crush" on the young wolf of the Stark house, but she knew he wanted her as his own. Rhaegar showed Gwyn his world and fell for her with each passing day as he attempted to win her affection, but he wasn't the only one who tried to win her affection. Jayce Lannister also wanted her attention, but not for the same reasons.

°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°

Name: Jayce Lannister

Age: 22

Personality: clever, stubborn, intelligent, resourceful, ambitious, resilient, selfish, arrogant, confident, observant, wise, respectful, aggressive, independent

Looks:

Family: Johanna (mother/dead), Lancel (father), Ceryse (younger sister)

Title/status: Sire, sir Jayce, the wise lion, silvertongue, prince

Jewelry/items: lion necklace

Weapons: knife dagger, long sword

Extra: Jayce is the first born son in Lannister's family, so he has had expectations and pressure thrusted upon him growing up while his sister helped out as much as she could as his unofficial advisor. When Jayce was pressured into marrying, his father chose the only lady Stark as his future wife and did all he could to make the arrangement work since the Stark family were respected and could shift the balance of power and land in their favor. At first, that was all their was for Jayce, but he then became fascinated and obsessed with her, and when he saw his competition, he tried to manipulate the situation but when that didn't work, he needed to eliminate the competition quietly.