TVD oc's

Samara Stryker: female
Age: 16
Personality: caring, brave, kind, creative, sneaky, clever, crafty, generous, nice, stubborn, playful, goofy, compassionate
Looks:

Family: Evanita (older sister), Caiden (brother in law), Nova (baby niece)Nickname: sammy, sam, mara, babe (by tyler)Species: human/hunterCrush: Tyler lockwoodItems: a bracelet (filled w/ vervain & given by her parents), a crescent moon bracelet (...

Nickname: sammy, sam, mara, babe (by tyler)
Species: human/hunter
Crush: Tyler lockwood
Items: a bracelet (filled w/ vervain & given by her parents), a crescent moon bracelet (given by tyler)
Weapons: crossbow, shotgun, pistols, grenades, dagger
Extra: Eva and sam's parents were both hunters and died due to a car crash when sam was 13 and Eva and Caiden were together in college. Before Eva came back home, she and Caiden finished their fourth year in college and came straight back to Sam and took care of her and trained her to be a hunter. Two years later, Eva and Caiden got married and they all moved to mystic fall with sam's newborn niece nova who they all love so much. Eva then got sam in school and Sam met Tyler and his friends and got closer to him and Jeremy and taught jeremy a few moves to help defend himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel Phoenix: female
Age: 18
Personality: distant, cautious, sassy, kind, sarcastic, stubborn, short tempered, brave, honest, calm, smart, intelligent, snarky, cold
Looks:

Family: Cadence (aunt)Species: witch & hunterCrush: Jeremy GilbertItems: necklace w/ her parents wedding rings, a ruby amulet, multiple rings, a leather bracelet (has vervain)Weapons: sword, crossbow, pistolExtra: her father was a warlock and her ...

Species: witch & hunter
Crush: Jeremy Gilbert
Items: necklace w/ her parents wedding rings, a ruby amulet, multiple rings, a leather bracelet (has vervain)
Weapons: sword, crossbow, pistol
Extra: her father was a warlock and her mom was a hunter, her dad soon joined the hunters and they had Rachel. When Rachel was young, her parents were killed by vampires so now she kills them for revenge and she lives with her aunt in mystic falls. But the more vampires she killed, she didn't feel any peace even after she killed her parents killers, so soon after she reflected on herself and her killings. She vowed to only kill vampires that threaten innocents and her family and stay out of there problems, or at least she tries to but she still studies magic and help other supernaturals who are in need of help

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyra Lene: female
Age: 20
Personality: fierce, confident, sassy, loyal, sarcastic, stubborn, kind protective, caring
Looks:

Species: werewolfPack/family: Tristen (male), Axel (male), Andre (male), Jacqueline (female), Kenia (female)Wolf form: grey fur w/ black tipsItems: crescent moon w/ a star necklace, Galaxy braceletExtra: Kyra ran away from her biological family du...

Species: werewolf
Pack/family: Tristen (male), Axel (male), Andre (male), Jacqueline (female), Kenia (female)
Wolf form: grey fur w/ black tips
Items: crescent moon w/ a star necklace, Galaxy bracelet
Extra: Kyra ran away from her biological family due to her parents paying more attention to her older brother then they ever did to her. And she wasn't the only run away werewolf who had family issues, so they all ran off together and became their own family. They even traveled around protecting each other. Kyra is the leader and oldest among her pack. Axel is the second oldest and is the sweetest and is the protective big brother of the pack. Tristen is the third oldest and has a short temper that could get him into trouble. Jacqueline is the fourth oldest and is quite the free spirit and troublemaker but very loyal to Kyra and loves everyone in the pack. Andre is the fifth member and is incredibly sweet but also very weird but in a good way. And lastly Kenia, the youngest in the group who is very shy and a mute, but she can hear and speak but she just chooses not too, so she either signs or writes/ draws down what she wants to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voltaire Radcliffe: male
Age: 122
Personality: aggressive, calm, sneaky, kind flirtatious, funny, playful, unpredictable, compassionate, loyal, clever
Looks:

Voltaire Radcliffe: maleAge: 122Personality: aggressive, calm, sneaky, kind flirtatious, funny, playful, unpredictable, compassionate, loyal, cleverLooks:

Species: Vampire
Extra: Voltaire born to a wealthy family in London, England in the 1800s. During his adolescence his family made him study many things beyond basic subjects. During his teen years he ran away from home to avoid taking over the family business. During Voltaire's escapade, he was jumped by vampires and turned shortly after. When Voltaire was turned, he waited until nightfall and sucked the blood of a random person, years after he learned to cover his tracks and be stealthy and he got his daylight ring with the help of a witch he knew. During his time as a vampire, he created and ran his own club called Voltaire's that welcomed both humans and all supernaturals. He then went international with the club business and is good friends with Damon Salvatore.