Guns akimbo oc

Leona Vitale: female

Age: 20

Personality: sarcastic, intelligent, brave, playful, flirtatious, cautious, clever, sneaky, patient, nice, strategic, confident

Looks:

(A scar over her right eye and a fresh cut on her neck)

Family: Giovanni (father), Bianca (mother), Enzo (older brother), Francesca (older sister), Alessia (younger sister)

Weapons: twin pistols, shotgun, rifle, handgun, switchblade, sword, knives

Skills: karate, parkour, lock picking, dancing, martial arts, weapon combat

Codename: lioness

Likes: cooking, talking with Alessia, sleep, target practice, training, watching others on skizm

Dislikes: skizm (occasionally), idiots, drugs, sea food, drinking, broccoli, getting shot at, unfair fights, the cops

Story: when she was growing up, her family was poor and they were trying everything to keep a roof over their head but then her dad went to prison so it was up to her mom and her older siblings but she pitched in too by taking care of Alessia. When Leona found out about skizm, she saw a man kill another on the streets of Florence, her family knew they weren't safe, so they all tried to get as far away from skizm as they could but it was everywhere. So Leona decided to join them and get more money in exchange but her mother was not going to keep a murderer under their roof, so Bianca kicked Leona out and ever since then, Leona has been Italy's skizm star until she decided to go international and travel, meet new people and killing them live on skizm, then she met Miles and Nyx and decided to join their rebellion against skizm.