CHAPTER ONE

https://youtu.be/92T53O_wvKY
Play Treasure's B.O.M.B while reading!!❤️

CHAPTER ONE: HYUNG~!

"YAH, SO JUNGHWAN!!! Why are you freaking yelling at me!?" Jihoon yells directly to Junghwan who's obviously defending himself.

"Hyung~! It was all only for fun! You're really crazy!" Junghwan said with a whine, showing his pouting lips.

"And now you're sulking, but you loved the kiss, don't you?" Park Jihoon continuously teases, loving to annoy the shit out of the maknae.

The truth is, it was all about the punishment they made during their vlive on Junghwan's birthday. Hajeongwoo were the chosen duo to get a kiss from Junghwan.

It was fun not until it was Haruto's turn to get a kiss from the youngest, the members muttered lots of things and clearly teased the two maknaes.

They actually noticed that the two are always being awkward to each other, they also rarely see their interactions.

That's why they got teased a lot especially by Choi Hyunsuk and Park Jihoon.

They even teased Junghwan to kiss Haruto all over his face, but the youngest only chuckle finding it's very awkward to interact with Haruto.

On the other side, Watanabe Haruto remained unbothered as if it is not a big deal like Park Jeongwoo acted.

However, it was really awkward. The japanese can't even take a look at the youngest. The maknae might steal a glance yet the older remained unbothered.

Unexpectedly, when Junghwan finally kissed Haruto's soft and tender forehead with his soft and beautiful lips, Haruto fucking Watanabe grinned. Yeah, it's normal to smile but seriously, it was different. He was flustered and the youngest also got shy, slamming himself on the floor with a beautiful chuckle.

Until now, his hyungs still teases him about the kiss, every single day.

That's also one of the thousand reasons why his cheeks would flash into pink and deep red every time he's near or talking to Watanabe Haruto.

It was exactly 6:30 am in the morning when Junghwan's alarm clock rang, he excitedly woke up from the bed, heading to the bathroom, doing his usual morning routines.

When he's finally done, he dashed outside. He went to Park Jihoon's bedroom, disturbing the older who's still asleep. The door is opened, so he shamelessly went inside. He jumped on top of Park Jihoon, shaking his body to wake him up.

"Hey, Jihoonie. Wake up." So Junghwan softly mutters, giggling at the older's sleepy face and messy hair.

"Yah So Junghwan, it's fucking seven in the morning! Why are you here, disturbing my sleep!?" Park Jihoon ask, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"Hyuuung, wake up~ Hyunsukie might scold us if we attended the practice late—AGAIN." The baby answers, reminiscing the moment when Hyunsuk punished them to clean the whole cafeteria of the YG building, also making them his slaves for the whole day.

"Are you damn traumatized?" Park Jihoon suddenly asks, chuckling at the thought of another punishment.

"No, I'm not!! I'm only doing this for the sake of our careers." The youngest muttered with a chuckle too. The two of them laughed, Junghwan pulled Park Jihoon to finally get up, then the older went to the bathroom for a shower. Gladly, Park Jihoon is now nicely dressed and went to the maknae's side.

"Let's go, hyung~" So Junghwan softly said, Park Jihoon followed the Super King Cow Baby.

"2, 4, 6, 8, 10–wait, YAH WHERE'S WATANABE?" Hyunsuk ask with a frown, looking at his members.