CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE: CONFESSION

It was a very tiring day but the members are still laughing their hearts out.

"Yah, Park Jihoon, shut that mouth of yours." Choi Hyunsuk scolds, they're making chaos inside the room.

"So, he went outside the dorm without any briefs or underwear but only pants and shirt!" Park Jihoon said and his group chuckled.

"Who are you referring to?" The great Park Jeongwoo asks, folding his arms and raises one eyebrow.

"Of course, you!" Park Jihoon answers, and received a smack on his shoulder.

"Yah, that hurts!" Park Jihoon hisses and Park Jeongwoo runs for his life while the older ran after him.

So Junghwan was chuckling too not until the japanese men sat on the floor. He glances at Watanabe Haruto who is busy typing on his phone, that kid is always on his phone, the maknae thinks that Haruto already has someone on his mind and probably he's chatting or texting that person.

"Hey, Haruto. Keep that phone away." Yoshinori said and gladly, Haruto obeyed.

"Why are you always on your phone, Ruto?" Park Jihoon asked with such curiosity.

"Nothing special, hyung." Haruto answers with a chuckle and the older nodded with a playful grin.

"Are you dating someone?" Kim Junkyu asked and the youngest was taken a back by the sudden question, he don't want to hear the truth, he suddenly felt sad thinking that Haruto will never reciprocate his feelings towards him.

Haruto only chuckled by Kim Junkyu's question.

"Hyung, nothing's really special, I'm just typing something on my phone." Haruto defended with reassurance.

"What are you typing then?" Park Jeongwoo asks

"It's a secret." Haruto chuckled and averted his eyes.

Junghwan is being caught with curiosity, he want to ask questions, but he choose to be quiet.

"Junghwanie, can we talk for a while?" Park Jihoon asked the maknae who was looking like a lost puppy.

"No, no baby, you did nothing wrong, okay? I'll just ask something, let's go?" Park Jihoon said and wrapped his right hand on the maknae's shoulder and they went to the bench at the corner of their dance room.

"I'm curious." Mashiho says with a chuckle, glancing at the two.

The youngest rapper stared at them with curiosity too, are you worried Watanabe Haruto?

So Junghwan sat on the bench while Park Jihoon is still standing, the maknae stared down on his hands, worried.

"Why are you always acting so shy lately?" Park Jihoon suddenly asked, the maknae heard it clearly causing him to tremble.

"H-hyung, what do you mean?" Junghwan asked and pouted with his puppy eyes.

"Perhaps, do you like someone?" Park Jihoon asks with conciseness.

So Junghwan's cheeks turned into red again for how many fucking times already.

"So, I bet that you really like someone." Park Jihoon said with a chuckle, then he looks at his co-members who are now chuckling at Junkyu's stories.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"What if he already like someone else?" Junghwan sadly asked with his minimized voice.