CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: CONFUSED JAPANESE

Yang Hyunsuk, the company's director—requested a meeting at six pm later in the evening. The members are glad because of the sudden announcement from the staffs.

"I already miss sajangnim." Jihoon muttered as he annoyingly brushes Junkyu's hair with a comb.

(A/N: I miss him too > <)

"Yah, stop messing with my hair!" Junkyu whines, pushing Jihoon's hand away.

Haruto is busy typing on his phone when he saw Junghwan who just finished showering from the bathroom. His eyes widened as he saw the fair white skin of Junghwan.

"Yah, Haruto. Don't look at me!" Junghwan says as he cover his top because of embarrassment.

"Why, I already saw it last night and for how many times already I think." Haruto mutters with a playfull chuckle, but Junghwan just glared at him.

"Okay. Chill, baby. Dress now." Haruto said and faced his body in front of him with a smile. Junghwan whined and smacked the older's shoulder.

"I said don't look at me!!!!"

"I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND, SO. DRESS NOW."

Junghwan surrendered and made a show in front of him.

Thankfully, they safely arrived at the entertainment building with their managers. They're so excited to be back and to work again, they missed running on the escalator and to the hallway. They are greeted by the staffs and other employees on the building.

Haruto got excited, he was amazed by the building. He thought that it's his very first time on stepping inside the agency.

"Wow! There's a cafeteria and—oh can we have ramen there?" Haruto exclaimed and pointed at the store at the right side. Jihoon chuckled and motioned him to lower his voice and he will treat him later.

Finally, they reached the office and gladly greeted by other employees, also the one and only sajangnim.

"Nice to see you again, my children." Yang Hyunsuk said with a smile and motioned them to sit.

He looked at Haruto who's whispering innocently to Junghwan, the kid is confused.

"Hey, Watanabe." The director calls, making the japanese startled and nervously looked at him. The other members chuckled at the rapper's behavior, finding him cute.

"How are you? Do you know me?" He asks and Haruto swayed his head saying no, but their sajangnim's smile did not fade.

"We're close, do you want me to tell all those embarrassing moments you had told me back then?" He asked again with a chuckle, Haruto got even more confused and he shakes Junghwan's arm asking for help.

"Sajangnim, enlighten him." Jaehyuk suggested, wanting to embarrass the japanese.

"I'm Yang Hyunsuk, the CEO of this company. I'm your second father, my child. Wah, you just forgot about me. I'm a little sad, but you will get embarrass once you got to know me, you'll remember those crazy things we did for the past months and years." The CEO said with a chuckle. Jihoon covered his mouth because he can't really control his laugh then there's Jeongwoo's who's already on the wall, laughing.

"A-annyeong, uhm I'm sorry." Haruto applogizes, bowing to him making it even more funny.

"It's the very first time you bowed at him! This is hilarious. You're a rebel kid and you're not scared at him back then." Jeongwlo said, Jihoon agrees with him and high fives each other.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A DISRESPECTFUL KID?" Haruto stood up and pouted, he's different that's why they're making fun of him.

"Apparently, yes." Jihoon was the one who answered and reminisces those annoying moments with Haruto regarding Junghwan.

"Yah, Junghwanie. Spill the tea, make him bury his self on the floor."Jaehyuk mutters and now anticipating the tea while shaking Asahi's shoulders in excitement. Haruto looked at Junghwan with innocent and confused eyes.

"Haruto, you love to create fights." Junghwan started and the members quickly agrees, the sajangnim chuckled because Haruto is looking at them with innocent eyes.

"I said don't call me by name, call me something sweet!" Haruto whines, pouting beside his baby.

"You're his sweetie. So, call him salty." Yoshinori suggested earning laughters.

"There was a time you shouted at sajangnim because he wants you to confess your admiration to me, but you strongly denies it because of your pride. You wanted me to confess first, but you failed, Honey." Junghwan continues, making Yang Hyunsuk chuckle again as he remember the time when Haruto even loudly closed the glass door because of frustration.

The rapper's pride is taller than Mt. Everest. The CEO adviced him to confess before it's too late, but he's always refusing to. He even got annoyed at the sajangnim because of too much teases.

He's the only one who can do that to him. The CEO never got mad, but he's still making fun of him. He really likes it everytime the japanese would turn into red because of irritation.

Meanwhile, Haruto looks like a lost kid. He's looking at them like he can't understand some mathematical equations.

"Count this in. There was a time when he straightly went to this office with me asking for advice to sajangnim. He just barged in without asking any permission." Asahi added and chuckled at Haruto's facial expression.

"The most memorable part was the day you went in this office with the love of your life. You fought for Junghwan against all odds." Sajangnim added that made the members go in uwu.

"You even asked me if there will be a press conference for you to tell the world that you are in loved with him and you even kissed him in front of the reporters!" Yang Hyunsuk exclaimed, clapping his hands while giggling. I would put this CEO inside my pocket.

"You know what, you're a brave kid. I'm so proud of you. I already miss your stories about Junghwan. I hope you'll remember those moments as soon as possible. Take care of yourself, Haruto." The CEO said as he gave the japanese a warm smile.

"Yah, Haruto. Why are you speechless? Say something." The little Hyunsuk said, giving him wide eyes.

"Uh yeah. Nice to meet you, Sa...Sajangnim." Haruto shyly mutters, bowing again while stuttering.

"By the way, I presided this meeting to talk about your group. I decided to bring you back in the industry. A lot of fans are waiting for you. Kpop is boring without you." The CEO just told them the truth. Yes, kpop is boring without treasure!

The member's eyes widened as they heard the news. Asahi and Jaehyuk even danced for celebration.

They talked about the continuation of their web drama and comeback promotions. As well as with their upcoming endorsements.

"You may now leave, but Junghwan— stay here. We will talk." Yang Hyunsuk announces as they motioned them to leave. However, Haruto did not walked out. He's still beside the younger.

"Haru, you can go now." Junghwan whispers and the japanese refused, pulling him as he rest his chin on the younger's shoulder. The CEO chuckled at his children's lovey dovey intimacy.

"Are you jealous? I will not do anything to your Junghwan." Sajangnim mutters with a chuckle, but Haruto still don't want to leave.

"Okay, let's finish this up. I'm just worried about you. I heard about some news about you from the managers. Both of you suffered, but still got back together. I'm extremely proud and thanks to Asahi for being bold." The CEO said and smiles at them. He really love the group because of their different personalities.

"Sa-sajangnim, are you done talking? You're looking at my Junghwanie since earlier. Sorry, but it bothers me. Yes, my baby is pretty, but I don't like it when other people stare at him." Haruto mutters with his pouting lips that made Yang Hyunsuk burst into laughter again, also making Junghwan embarrased.