CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: SLOWMOTION

The rap line are currently having a talk inside Asahi and Haruto's studio. They're currently writing three songs for their album.

"What title will you suggest for this one?" Kanemoto Yoshinori asked the two as they arrange the lyrics. Still not finished with the sidetrack, they're now writing for the rap parts.

The two japanese ceased the fire when So Junghwan saw them shouting at each other in the kitchen.

"YOU'RE SUCH A CHILDISH AND SELFISH BRAT! I'M JUST TAKING CARE OF HIM!" Kanemoto Yoshinori yells while cutting onions in the kitchen.

"OH RIGHT, I'M AWARE THAT I'M SUCH A CHILDISH AND SELFISH BRAT! BUT I DO LOVE HIM, OKAY? I DON'T FUCKING WANT ANY OF YOU TO TOUCH HIM THE WAY I DO!" The youngest japanese screams while cleaning the floor with a vacuum cleaner.

"YOU'RE FREAKING POSSESSIVE! WAH DID I RAISED YOU TO BE LIKE THAT, HUH?" The oldest japanese fires back. Gladly Park Jihoon and So Junghwan noticed them.

"IT'S FUCKING 7:30 IN THE MORNING YET THE TWO OF YOU ARE SHOUTING?" Park Jihoon scolded with sigh, Junghwan giggles at the current situation. He went closer to Yoshinori that made the youngest rapper raise his right eyebrow. He's now mentally screaming, wanting to smash the vacuum right in front of them.

"Hey Watanabe. Calm your possesive ass!"Park Jihoon chuckles, noticing Haruto who's now red, boiling in anger. This kid is probably jealous again, Park Jihoon thought.

"Hyung, bear with him. He loves me that's why he's acting like a fool." So Junghwan whispers making Yoshinori roll his eyes, then he pulled the maknae for a hug.

The youngest rapper freaking saw it in front of his salad, Park Jihoon held him before he could explode and declare a world war.

"I said calm down, bitch. Yoshi cares that's why he's spoiling him." Park Jihoon said with a chuckle, hugging Haruto's back to prevent him on charging towards Yoshinori's direction. The oldest japanese is now looking at the youngest rapper saying Look I'm hugging your baby.

"What's with the atmosphere?" Choi Hyunsuk asks, entering the kitchen while looking at them.

"Your brat kid is jealous again." Kanemoto Yoshinori responded with a chuckle then the older glanced at Haruto who's now red because of anger.

"Beware, he would charge at you sooner." Choi Hyunsuk mutters the three of them chuckled.

The maknae ran towards Haruto and hugs him with a giggle. The rapper rolled his eyes, but he's too soft for his baby. He embraces him while glaring at Kanemoto Yoshinori.

"Haru, you should be kind to Yoshi hyung. He just want to take care of me 'cause I'm the youngest here. Jihoonie hyung is also taking care of me like him. I love you so damn much." So Junghwan softly mutters while holding the rapper's face. The japanese can't hide his smile anymore, he can't resist his baby's cuteness and affection. He kissed him on the lips right in front of Park Jihoon's chicken salad.

"The fuck, what a bummer." Park Jihoon said, smacking Haruto's arm to stop him.

While they're thinking of a song title, someone opened the door then the three glances.

Watanabe Haruto is holding a pen then he noticed So Junghwan who entered the studio with a warm smile on his face. It felt like that world stops revolving and everything went on slow motion. The maknae walks towards their direction in a slow pace that made Haruto's heartbeats crazy. Junghwan is holding paper bags full of foods for them. The maknae wants to take care of them, he placed the foods at the table. Then he gave a sweet short kiss on Haruto's cheek. The youngest rapper was frozen on his seat, everything happened in slow motion, his cheeks turned into red. In conclusion, he's addicted to Junghwan's love for real.

The maknae waves at them before he closed the door, the two waves at him muttering gratitudes. Then there's Haruto, whose gently smiling while looking down, he closed his eyes while swaying his head. The two chuckled at him and teased him.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot, he only gave us food." Choi Hyunsuk asks with chuckle then smacking Haruto's arm.

"Hyung, can we change the lyrics? I also want to change the title into slowmotion." Watanabe Haruto said with a gentle smile and the two nodded.

They happily wrote the lyrics, especially for the rap part. Haruto is now smiling like a proud kid after they finished the song.

They're now inside the dance practice room, for a short meeting held by the three rappers.

Haruto can't help, but to smile directly at Junghwan's direction. The maknae was confused yet he's also smiling at him, Junkyu noticed the two and smiled. The're really into each other, the koala thought. Yoshinori also glanced at the two and nodded at himself. The youngest rapper is still smiling while nodding.

After Choi Hyunsuk announced the titles of their songs, all of them nodded and clapped. My treasure, Be with me and Slowmotion.

Hyunsuk explained what's the meaning behind My Treasure and the members was extremely happy about it.

Yoshinori was the one who explained what is Be with me and it made them giggle because of his cuteness.

And lastly, Haruto explained what is their song Slowmotion was all about. He's grinning all throughout his explanation.

"This song was made deep from my heart, I changed the song title into slowmotion because of my baby, Junghwan. I saw him earlier entering the studio, the world went into slowmotion as he walks towards us in a slow pace that made me stunned on my seat. My heart went crazy when he suddenly kissed my cheek. I'm addicted to his love for real. The song is all about him." The youngest japanese mutters with a shy smile, looking down with a small blush on his cheeks.

" The youngest japanese mutters with a shy smile, looking down with a small blush on his cheeks

So Junghwan's cheeks turned into red, hearing his boyfriend's explanation. The members giggles when Haruto held his chest as if he's experiencing a heart attack.

They're really inlove. Watanabe Haruto's heart will always beat for So Junghwan, and forever will be. Junghwan's life will never be complete without Haruto.