CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE: REVELATIONS

They're now inside the restaurant, celebrating for their couple babies. The managers and staffs are also included in the celebration.

Currently, the members are happily vibing to the rap line's HIT ME together with Yoon Jaehyuk.

"CHEERS TO US!" Choi Hyunsuk yelled, and everyone tossed their glasses.

So Junghwan is smiling ear to ear, he's so extremely happy that amidst the scandals and issues they can still find ways to be happy. The place are now filled with their voices as they vibe at Yoon Jaehyuk's rap. They ate their foods and talks about the things they love the most.

"Wah, when you are really in love, you will definitely do everything." Kim Junkyu mutters with a sigh, munching his food.

"Wah. I'm so proud you, Ruto!" Park Jeongwoo yelled, giving a fist bump..

"Thank you, bro." Haruto responded and chuckled at Park Jeongwoo who is now being confident and proud of himself that he helped Haruto to be with So Junghwan.

"Let's play a game!!" Park Jihoon yelled, showing his tumbler. The members sighed, here they are again.

They moved the tables and happily sat on the floor. At this moment, Junghwan suddenly became emotional.

"Hey, Junghwanie. What happened? Why are you crying?" Park Jihoon asks, making So Junghwan laugh while wiping his tears away, Haruto rubbed his back asking whys.

"I'm just happy. Back then, when we played this game, I'm not feeling well. I mean, I was worried 'cause Haruto was infront of me, and it's super awkward. But today, we're now sitting beside each other." So Junghwan cutely mutters that made everyone grin and giggle.

"Oh, I suddenly remember that I even took a picture of you. Wah, that felt magical." Park Jihoon exclaimed, hugging his favorite tumbler.

They set and agreed with some punishments; If you did not do the dares as what they want you to do or if you lied for the truth—you will be penalized. They finally started the spin and of course, it landed infront of the Park Jihoon.

"PARK JIHOON! IT'S YOUR TIME TO CONFESS!!!" Kim Junkyu screamed and even stood up to hug Jihoon while laughing.

"Confess? What do you mean?" Yoshinori innocently asked making Park Jihoon sigh in annoyance.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Kim Junkyu screamed right infront of Jihoon's ear.

"TRUTH!" Park Jihoon yells back. Kim Junkyu looked at Park Jeongwoo for back up.

"IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ALREADY SLEPT WITH HYUNSUK HYUNG?" Park Jeongwoo yells too making the members went 'oooooh'

"WAH—HYUNG? YOU MDE LOVE WITH HIM ALREADY?" The youngest rapper finally opened his mouth.

"YOUR MOUTH!" Park Jihoon scolded him for stating the fact lol.

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Yoon Jaehyuk yelled too, he's so into the game.

"NO!" Park Jihoon finally answered, he's good at denying.

"OKAY, YOU LIED. YOUR PUNISHMENT IS TO KISS HIM IN FRONT OF OUR FACES." Watanabe Haruto was the first one who reacted.

"YAH, WHAT ON EARTH, BITCH. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" Park Jihoon screamed and Choi Hyunsuk is only chuckling on Hamada Asahi's side.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU REALLY SUCK AT DENYING." Haruto fires back and he looked at Hyunsuk who's now praying for world peace.