CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN: DATE

"Hyung, hug me~" Junghwan cutely says with a pout, Haruto is currently busy typing on his phone.

"Wait a minute, baby." The rapper responded while looking at his phone.

The younger is still pouting and he went on Haruto's back, giving him a back hug.

"Miss me already?" Haruto asks with a chuckle, the younger nodded in response. Haruto grinned, closing his phone to embrace his baby. Junghwan snuggled his face on the older's chest.

Park Jihoon and Choi Hyunsuk are currently busy packing their things to sneak outside.

"Wah, I can't believe it, your mom agreed with your lies." Choi Hyunsuk mutters with a sign of amusement, making Park Jihoon chuckle.

Jihoon had a phone call with his mom earlier. He told her that contact my manager and tell him that I should go back to Seoul for you, like I badly want to see you! However, in reality, his mom is currently employed at Japan.

They're now done and sneakily went outside while the others are still sleeping and doing their things.

After they are successfully out of sight, Hamada Asahi was the first one to wake up.

He knocked on Kanemoto and Takata's room, the smaller japanese was the one who opened the door.

"Help me to make dinner." Hamada Asahi requested without any actual emotions on his face.

"Yah, Yoon Jaehyuk is your roommate, right? You should ask him to help you." Takata Mashiho responded while rubbing his eyes.

"Fine." The robot straightly answers and walks out of Takata's sight

"Are we going to the McDonalds?" Junghwan excitedly asks, clinging to Haruto's arm.

"No, baby." Haruto answers making the younger pout.

They planned to go outside, basically a date. The younger is still clueless, he's still cutely clinging to Haruto as they ride a subway.

Thankfully, the fans did not recognize them as their faces are covered with face masks and caps.

Finally, they're now at their destination, a fancy restaurant that lovers always visits.

"Wah, Jihoonie might like to go here." So Junghwan said, scanning the place with lots of red colors.

"Focus on me, baby. Okay?" Haruto whispers, pulling him closer, looking at his eyes.

"O-okay, hyung" The younger shyly responded making Haruto's heart melted because of Junghwan's cuteness.

They finally ordered their foods, they're in a private room in which the room can be locked.

The japanese rapper is deeply moved by the younger's encouraging words, they were talking about Haruto's life when he's still in Japan.

Junghwanie never disappoints me, that's what he thought while smiling like an idiot, the younger noticed Haruto expressions and he giggled.

"Hyung, why are you smiling like that?"

"I love you so damn much, baby." Haruto unexpectedly mutters with sincerity, staring directly at Junghwan's eyes.

The younger's eyes are getting teary, he's preventing it by biting his lips.

"I barely show my affection, but deep in my heart, it only beats for you." Haruto softly added and held Junghwan's left hand, still staring at each other.

Come and think of it. They're on a romantic fancy restaurant, on a private room specifically. They were separated by a table, with a romantic candles on top. The room is filled with lots of decorations such as romantic lights and flowers, the room was dark, the couple are the only pair who shines the most.

"I love you too, Haru." Junghwan finally answers, making Haruto grin, closing his eyes while nodding, he's flustered.

"You're the only one I want, you're different from the other people I've known and I'm happy that you lo-love me too." Junghwan softly mutters, getting shy again. The japanese rubs his thumb on the younger's hand, sending butterflies to Junghwan's stomach.

"WHERE'S CHOI HYUNSUK AND PARK JIHOON?" Yoon Jaehyuk suddenly asks, after securing his seat in front of the well-cooked spicy teokbokkis.

"WAH, THEY LEFT US HERE! WAH!" Junkyu yells, then sighing.

"YAH, YOUR BREATH, STINKS. BRUSH YOUR TEETH FIRST!" Mashiho yells in front of Kim Junkyu.

"YOU'RE MEAN!" Kim Junkyu yells back, pouting.

"WHAT? THEY WENT BACT TO SEOUL?" Kanemoto asks, pouring his glass with water.

"THEN WE SHOULD GO BACK TOO." Park Jeongwoo yells, stealing the strawberry jam from Yoon Jaehyuk.

"YES! I STILL NEED TO RECORD A SONG." Yedam yells too, getting excited to eat.

They quickly finished their foods and packed their things and finally went out of the house to go back to their dorm.

"YAH, PARK JIHOON, can you please calm down first?" Choi Hyunsuk is already tired of walking, they're back at their dorm now, yet they went outside to look for the couple.

"I'm already tired, I want to drink water." Hyunsuk whines and bend down, holding his knees.

"WE WILL NOT REST. KEEP ON WALKING AND LOOK FOR THEM." Park Jihoon yells while glaring at him.

The leader only sighed, this man is really something, he thought.

The couple is still spending their romantic time in the restaurant's private room, they're now dancing as if they own the world.

The rapper is now holding his baby on his waist and they slowly dancing with the romantic music.

So Junghwan can't keep his shy smiles, Haruto is still staring at him. His cheeks became even more red when Haruto fucking smiled at him.

"You're beautiful." Haruto suddenly uttered, ruffling Junghwan's hair to see his forehead, and in the end he kissed it.

Junghwan's heart is now beating as fast as he fell for him.

Watanabe can't believe it, he's staring at the most beautiful man in the world. He scans Junghwan's features and thanked God he met him early, his heart is melting as the younger shyly smiles at him. Junghwan's cheeks are squishy and soft, his lips are pouty and kissable, his eyes are like the morning sun, he smells like a vanilla, his smiles are the brightest out of all the stars, and his love for Haruto is probably the most important thing for the rapper's life. Without Junghwan's feelings from him, he would never stand closer to this beautiful poetry in the world.

"Will you dance with me until the last chapter?" Haruto suddenly asks, Junghwan's eyes became wet, Haruto is staring at him with a sad eyes. The younger is now scared, what if the last chapter suddenly came? What will he do? He suddenly felt a stab on his chest, thinking of things that would make it even more sadder.

"Of course, hyung. I would even dance with you under the rain." The younger responded, snuggling his face on Haruto's chest. He started sobbing, the older rubbed his back, kissing his forehead.

They spent their night wishing I love yous and giving affection to each other.

"WAH, I'M REALLY TIRED NOW." Park Jihoon blabbers. He's now finally exhausted, thanked god he heard Hyunsuk's prayers.

"Let's go back to the dorm." Choi Hyunsuk said and they ride back to the dorm.

However, when they entered the dorm, they saw Haruto and Junghwan, making out at the kitchen.

MAKING OUT???

"WATANABE!!!!!!!!" Both leaders screams. Funny, they never blamed Junghwan, only the youngest japanese.