CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: DUMB & DUMBER

They're now outside the abandoned place, they are waiting for Ha Yoonbin's group together with So Junghwan.

Watanabe Haruto told the Seoul Metropolitan Department Policemen to hide meters away from them, they're now holding the brief cases of the 50 million.

"Waah, it's already 8:50, why do they ta-" Before Park Jihoon could finish his words, Choi Hyunsuk shouted while looking at a van that is coming on their way, they quickly move their feet before the vehicle could end their lives.

The black vehicle stops and the mysterious men dragged So Junghwan outside with his eyes covered and his hands being tied. Watanabe Haruto looks at his favorite poetry with a worried look. His eyes started to darken, his baby's clothes were changed into pair of blue pajamas. What if Ha Yoonbin was the one who changed his clothes? He would probably kill that boy. Then he noticed Junghwan's head that is currently bleeding but there was a bandage and his anger boiled up.

"Baby..." Watanabe Haruto suddenly whispers, hearing Junghwan's soft cries, the poor maknae is being held by two men.

"Hello, Treasure." Ha Yoonbin mutters with a sarcastic smile. It's him, but why?

"Ha Yoonbin, Why are you doing this? You left us and you want our maknae to leave too?" Kanemoto Yoshinori was the one who asks that made Yoonbin sarcastically chuckle.

"Calm down first brothers, I just want my 50 million." Ha Yoonbin said and showed his gummy smile. The members are currently contemplating what's happening, they all couldn't absorb the situation.

"We will give this cash if you returned my Junghwanie." Watanabe Haruto mutters, glaring at Ha Yoonbin.

"Let's do rock, paper and scissors." Park Jihoon suggested and all of them fucking agreed.

Are you guys crazy? Hamada Asahi thought with a frown.

Watanabe Haruto and Ha Yoonbin played but sadly, the older won with his rock.

"Alright, here's your money give him back to me." Watanabe Haruto mutters and placed the brief cases on the floor. Gladly, the men pushed Junghwan to Haruto's embrace.

The handsome japanese nearly cried when the younger is finally back in his arms, he bite his lips and kissed Junghwan's forehead. He untied him and removed his blindfold. Their eyes met again like they haven't seen each other for 10 years. Junghwan's eyes are wet, looking at him with those shiny puppy eyes. Haruto's heart aches witnessing Junghwan who's looking at him. He pulls the younger again, hugging him tighter whispering apologies and love.

The other members looks at them with a sigh, thanking god that their maknae is back. However, they glanced at Yoonbin who's now holding a gun that is pointed to Haruto. The japanese noticed it and gently pushed Junghwan to Jihoon, then the two moved backwards.

Park Jihoon wants to shout Haruto's name to avoid injuries but he's also scared that Yoonbin might point his gun at them too. Watanabe Haruto's hand raised showing his I surrender look.

"Okay, put that down. You don't need to kill me, my girls would be in grief and the world will be no longer a better place if a handsome like me died." Watanabe Haruto said with the calmness of his tone that made the members mentally curse because of their stupid japanese rapper.

"He's playing dumb again, his life is at risk yet he's still so full of himself." Kanemoto Yoshinori mutters, brushing the maknae's hair who's now terrified.

"Alright, chill bro this is just a toy gun haha. Goodbye." Ha Yoonbin said but when he's already about to step back, Watanabe Haruto aims a fist and it landed on his face, all of them was startled.

"You slapped my baby, you deserve that." Watanabe Haruto mutters while smirking and massaging his hands.

Ha Yoonbin's men are about to step in but the policemen pointed their guns at them, they finally arrested those men in black, the policeman was about to get Yoonbin but Haruto kicked his balls that made the older curse.

"FUCK YOU WATANABE!" Ha Yoonbin shouted that made the japanese smirk again saying that he fucking deserves it.

"Wah, I can't believe it, you just kicked him in the balls." Takata Mashiho commented with a sigh.

Watanabe Haruto walks towards So Junghwan who's now looking at him with worried eyes, the younger hugs him whispering apologies and gratitudes.

"How about the money, where did you get those?" Kim Junkyu asks, looking at the brief cases.

"That's fake, I asked the staffs to print those" Watanabe Haruto answers, kissing Junghwan's face multiple times.

Thankfully, they're now back at dorm, resting. It's already 11 midnight. They just came from the hospital to give Junghwan a check up, they looked at the younger's back that was also covered with bandages and said he's fine, but he still need to rest.

Watanabe Haruto is extremely mad that time. The black men tortured the maknae but even treated his wounds. Ha Yoonbin is sometimes crazy and a dumbass.

Park Jihoon was the one who ordered foods online, So Junghwan is starving for sure.

"Baby." Watanabe Hruto mutters and that made the younger look at him.

"You can be mad at me, but I know that you love me" Haruto mutters with a smile, brushing his hair while sweetly looking at the younger's glimmering eyes.

"Yes, I'm mad, but I understand that you were drunk that time. but I'm still scared, Junkyu hyung might steal you away from me because he still likes you, he might still like you." So Junghwan softly mutters with sobs, making the older embrace him again.

"No, baby. A man will never be stolen unless he wants to. Don't worry, I'm only yours." Watanabe Haruto reassures with a kiss.

"YAH, GET A ROOM." Park Jihoon yells, rolling his eyes.

However, Haruto refuses, he even deepen the kiss that made Junghwan arcs his back. Park Jeongwoo throws a pillow between them then the japanese returned the pillow while eating Junghwan's lips.

Kim Junkyu looks at them, he was kind of jealous but he shrugged it off. He really wants to move on but he always see Haruto. How can he move on when he's there? Kanemoto Yoshinori looked at him and taps his shoulder.

"Kim Junkyu, are you okay?" Yoshinori asks, feeling sympathy on hearing Junkyu's sigh.

"Y-yeah, don't worry haha!" Kim Junkyu answers, then forcefully chuckle that made Yoshinori nod.

Thankfully, Haruto finally ended their romantic kiss. The younger's cheeks suddenly turned red when he saw that his hyungs are staring at them, he hides at Haruto's back.

"How does it feel?" Bang Yedam asks with a chuckle, making Junghwan shyly giggles at the rapper's back.

"Of course it's good, I'm a good kisser, right, baby?" The japanese asked, Junghwan shyly nodded while clinging on the rapper's arm.

"Wah, the foods are finally here." Choi Hyunsuk announces with a sighed, thanking the delivery guy. He placed the foods on the floor then the members gathered up.

Then they ate the foods, then rested after. However, Haruto will never know the word rest. He's currently hovering Junghwan. What an idiot.

On the other side, Hamada Asahi is listening to music with his headphone. Poor Asahi > <