CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: It All Started With A Kiss

Junghwan seems like a drug to Haruto, he's too damn addicted to the younger. He can't live each day without the latter's presence. Junghwan completes him, a piece of a puzzle that makes him whole.

"God damn rabbits, stop those mushy mushy." Hamada Asahi hisses, glaring at the couple who are being clingy beside him.

They're at a fancy restaurant, having lunch after an exhausting group date on Seoul.

Haruto and Junghwan are together with Asahi, Jaehyuk, Jeongwoo and Jihoon. Gladly, their table are far from the crowded place. They're too damn noisy, they would just cause chaos.

"I'm sorry, but we do love each other." Haruto responded, rubbing his cheek on the younger's cheek. Asahi rolled his eyes, getting irritated at the affectionate couple.

"Jihoonie hyung, stop glaring at me." Haruto suddenly mutters at the older who was deprived from his liberty to talk and interrupt the couple's agendas.

They played a game earlier, they made bets. Haruto freaking used a dare to Jihoon, "Shut your mouth every time me and Junghwan are showing our love to each other. Don't even put a measuring tape on us or else I will reveal your crush agenda on Hyunsukie hyung." With that, Jihoon followed his order. He's still not ready to confess!

"I'm not glaring at you. I do have eyes Watanabe Haruto." Park Jihoon mumbles, rolling his eyes and just proceeds on eating earning laughters from his members.

"Haru, stop massaging my thigh!" Junghwan whines, feeling hot already. Then he realized what he have said, he covered his mouth and nervously looks at his hyungs.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WATANABE!" Hamada Asahi yells, pulling the rapper's ear. Junghwan is now covering his whole face that are now burning red because of embarrassment.

How can he even eat properly if Haruto's hands are travelling his body, the younger is too sensitive and he would even purr at the slightest touch of the older.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just want to do it, want me to do wilder?" Haruto asks with a playful grin that made his members hiss in disgust. Park Jihoon is now mentally screaming, he's glaring at Haruto's sould.

Meanwhile, Junghwan's body is shivering. Haruto's breath is tickling him, his legs are now shaking. The rapper noticed him, then he felt his thigh being massage again. He looks at the older, biting his lips because of fear and nervousness.

Haruto only chuckled at him and proceeds on teasing his Junghwan. Gladly, their lunch is finally done. They went back to their dorm, but the couple went on another way to spend more time together.

Haruto dragged Junghwan on his parent's house in Seoul. Thankfully, Mr. and Mrs. Watanabe are on Japan as well as his sister. He straightly pull the younger on his bedroom, pushing him on the soft mattress.

"What do you want me to do, Sweetheart?" Haruto teases, looking at Junghwan's eyes.

(A/N: Oh hello Avenue :) ksksks)

"Park Jihoon, calm the fuck down." Hyunsuk mutters, tapping the older's back whose now mad like a mother who's daughter is being kidnapped by his son-in-law.

"How can I calm down if my son is getting devoured by a monster." Jihoon hisses, drinking a glass of water. His members are laughing because of him, he's too strict to his favorite son, So Junghwan.

"Eyy, let them do whatever they want." Jaehyuk says, fixing Asahi's hair who's sitting on the floor, braiding the robot's hair while watching the youtube video of tutorial on Jeongwoo's iPad.

"I love you so much, baby." Haruto whispers, rubbing their nose together with a genuine smile.

"I love you too, Haru." He responded, hugging the older's body as he snuggle his face on Haruto's chest.

It all started with a kiss, ending with reciprocated love.