CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: HATRED

Haruto is busy staring at the window with a coffee beside him. He's still a bit shock because of his mother's revelation earlier. Mrs. Watanabe called him at freaking 4 am in the morning. Here's what they talked about.

"Honey, you should stay away from him. He's the reason why you got into an accident! My goodness, you had an amnesia because of him, why can't you get mad? Your group is also in hiatus because of him. Now, tell me, you're still not mad?" His mother is really poisoned by Veronica's false accusations.

"No, mom. I will not be. One more thing, I don't even know the real story behind my accident." Haruto answers, rubbing his eyes. He steals a glance on Junghwan who's peacefully sleeping beside him.

"Crap it, Haruto. I'm your mother! You should believe me. I will go there tomorrow, we will talk." She said and quickly ended the call leaving Haruto with a sigh.

"Hey, Watanabe. Are you thinking of something? I'm worried." Junkyu asks, waving his hand in front of Haruto's face.

"Nothing, hyung. You don't have to worry." The japanese responded, showing a small smile.

"I know that you're thinking of something! You can share it with meee~" Junkyu cutely says, scrunching his nose and making cute faces for the rapper.

Haruto just chuckled and swayed his head from left and right with his eyes close and his lips forms a smile, his hyung is naturally born cute.

As far as they know, Junghwan is only meters away from them. He's at the door, staring at them with such enviousness.

"Hyung, yameteyooo~" Haruto whines because Junkyu is still not done with his aegyos.

"Why can't the world be in favor with me?" Junghwan whispers to himself and walks away.

He went to Asahi and Jaehyuk's room to stay in. Jaehyuk was the one who opened the door for him.

"Junghwanie, come in." He muttered and aggressively pulled the maknae.

"Aw, that hurts hyung!" The maknae hiss in pain, earning a chuckle from Asahi.

"You love him, right? Yes or yes?" Jaehyuk started to ask with his determined face.

"Of course. You look funny, hyung. What's with you?" Junghwan mutters with a small chuckle.

"We want you to get him back, we want you be together again!" Jaehyuk exclaimed, shaking Junghwan's shoulders.

"Hyung, I don't want to take advantage of his weakness, which is the amnesia. Hyung, I don't want to force him to remember me, our relationship." Junghwan mutters with a sad tone on his voice, Asahi brushed his hair.

"I know, but it's still not too late." Asahi responded.

"This may sound cringe, but it hurts me everytime I see you getting sad at the corner." Asahi added with concern. You're really the best, Hamada Asahi! > <

"Yeah, you don't look a ball of sunshine anymore. You're smiling, but I know deep in my heart that you're hurting and still in pain. I know that this is hard for you, but you need to be strong, Junghwan-ah." Jaehyuk muttered with his concerned honey voice while looking at the maknae who's staring at the floor.

"Hyung, I don't want to pressure him just for the sake of my own happiness. I'm the reason why he got into an accident, I'm also the reason why our group is in hiatus. There's no other person to blame, but me." Junghwan said with tears in his eyes, his heart is aching. His mind is in chaos. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He wanted to run away again, but he's still in trauma.