CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX: IN THEIR OWN WORLD

"YAH, SLEEPY HEADS, WAKE UP!!!" Park Jihoon yelled, knocking through their doors one by one.

Choi Hyunsuk was the first one to wake up and quickly opened his door to check Park Jihoon.

"Why are you yelling? It's fucking 7:00 am in the morning." Choi Hyunsuk said while yawning.

"The managers are planning to lock us here without them." Park Jihoon whispered and suddenly thought of a plan to escape. The older frowned at him cluelessly.

So Junghwan woke up from his dreamy sleep, he tried to hug the rapper, but he felt no warmth. He opened his eyes and pouted, Haruto's warm presence is missing.

The rapper went out of the shower only wearing a piece of towel, he saw his baby pouting while hugging his pillow.

"Good morning, baby." Haruto greeted, walking closer to him. He gently kissed Junghwan's forehead, the younger opened his eyes and was glad Haruto's still with him. Junghwan greeted him with a good morning too. He opened his arms hoping Haruto could give him morning hugs, but the rapper refused showing his wet body, the younger stared at his chest down to his abs and felt his face hot again, he quickly covered his eyes with his own hands, but Haruto removed it.

"Why are you covering your eyes, beauty?" Haruto asks and smiled at his baby who is now staring at him.

"You already saw it last night when we're making lo—"

"Shut up." Junghwan quickly cuts Haruto's words again.

"Alright, get off the bed and take a bath now." Haruto said with a chuckle and pulled his baby up until they reached the bathroom.

"Want me to shower with—" Before Haruto could finish his suggestion, the maknae quickly locks the door right infront of the rapper's face. The older only chuckled at Junghwan's behavior.

"So, what's the plan?" Cho Hyunsuk whispers to Park Jihoon while they're preparing for their breakfast.

"Wait, Park Jeongwoo's here. We'll talk about that later." Park Jihoon whispered while looking at Jeongwoo who's chuckling with Junkyu.

"Maybe he already took his you know." Kim Junkyu suddenly said while chuckling. What a fortune teller.

"I bet." Park Jeongwoo responded laughed his heart out

"Look at Park Jihoon, he's looking at us. Is there any problem?" Kim Junkyu asks, glancing at Park Jihoon who's whispering something to their leader.

"Don't mind them, let's play." Park Jeongwoo said while he's starting his psp, and so as Junkyu.

"The foods are ready, let's eat now and please take a shower, all of you stinks." Park Jihoon teases and placed the plate full of hotdogs. The Jeongkyu buddies sighed, then they went closer to them.

"So mean." Bang Yedam exclaimed and smelled his shirt.

"Ruto, can I borrow your charger?" Yoshinori suddenly asked while typing on his phone.

"Ruto's not here." Yedam says with a chuckle and Yoshinori went (・o・;)

"Seems like you got used to borrow his charger huh." Mashiho commented and everyone chuckled.

"Speaking of that Watanabrat, his mom called at me last night, I told her that we're on a trip and I panicked when his mom wants to talk with him 'cause he's not answering his phone, but I told her that he's busy." Park Jihoon explained while pouring juices on there glasses.