CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR: JEALOUS > <

"Hey Jihoon hyung, you're still mad at me? Wah." Haruto sighed in frustration, a week has passed already, but the older doesn't give a damn on him.

The members chuckled at Jihoon's childishness at their rapper.

He folded his arms and glared at the rapper. Obviously, it is all about what happened last week.  Haruto made the younger cry, but Haruto was dumb he even said that Junghwan cried because Jihoon asked him, clown to clown conversation.

"Stop that nonsense, be quiet you punks." Asahi finally blurted out, while washing the plates.

Park Jihoon and Watanabe Haruto are fighting for their lives on the kitchen.

"YAH, HAMADA ASAHI, BE QUIET!!!" Park Jihoon shouted at Asahj, the japanese stared blankly at him.

"Yow man, sorry, I'm not mad at you hehe." Jihoon said and tapped Asahi's shoulder, the japanese just proceeds his work.

but the two can't shut their mouths.

"See? you're dumb, you're shouting at my bro." Haruto said and rubbed Asahi's back, but the robot just cursed at him saying he doesn't give a fuck.

"Are you mad at me too, Hamada? Wah." Haruto says with a sigh. Then he noticed Junkyu whispering to Jeongwoo.

"What was that?" Haruto asked, he thought the two were making fun of him.

"Shut your mouth, idiot." Jeongwoo mutters with a chuckle and Haruto glared at him. Anyways, he's aware that he's dumb, idiot, stupid and fool.

"Good morning, hyungdeul~" The baby greeted while rubbing his eyes, he just woke up from his heavy dreamy sleep.

Haruto automatically grinned and went to the maknae's side, ruffling his cute fluffy hair.

"Good morning, Hwanie." Haruto greeted making the younger blush.

Kanemoto Yoshinori gave him a plate for his breakfast that made Haruto glare at him, the older japanese chuckled asking why.

"Eat your breakfast now, baby." Yoshinori mutters with a smile making Junghwan giggle. However, the youngest japanese glared at his hyung saying baby!?

Yoshinori only chuckled at Haruto's behavior and gave Junghwan a glass of water.

"Waaah." Haruto sighed and held his head, this is giving him a headache. First it was Park Jihoon, then Kim Junkyu & Park Jeongwoo, now Kanemoto Yoshinori.

"Hey, Watanabe. Throw yourself at the garbage." Park Jihoon said while holding the plastic bags.

"Are you saying, I'm a trash?" Watanabe asks and glared at his hyung who's chuckling.

"Harutrash Watanarbage." Park Jeongwoo added and everyone laughed their ass, especially Kim Junkyu who's already hugging the floor.

"YAH, KIM JUNKYU, calm your ass." Park Jihoon said but Junkyu's still laughing.

"What's the number of the nearest mental hospital?" Bang Yedam asked while typing on his phone.

"Yah, that's mean!" Kim Junkyu whines, still chuckling.

So Junghwan is happily eating his breakfast with Yoshinori's help, the youngest rapper's ear are already red while rolling his tongue on his right cheek and he even grip his hair with frustration, but everytime Junghwan is looking at him he will automatically smile, he's really dumb.