CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MEASURING TAPE

(A/N: I apologize for the missing chapters, I unpublished the epilogue for a while to edit. I will add another two chapters, completing this.)

They say "Feelings fade but memories remain.", but for Haruto "Memories can fade but feelings will forever remain."

He might not remember all of the things he spent with Junghwan back then, but his love for him is still lingering inside his heart. He even fell for him for the second time, falling even more as days went by.

Who would thought that their love will grow? Love is such a strongest weapon against all odds.

"WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER WEB DRAMA AGAIN!" Choi Hyunsuk announces, making his members jump in excitement.

"Traumatizing." Jihoon mutters with a chuckle, Junghwan pouted and hugs his boyfriend.

"WATCH ME, I WILL FREAKING GET THE LEADING ROLE THIS TIME!" Park Jeongwoo yells, flexing his shoulders with a shrug, confidently teasing the other members.

"Haruto will portray the main character!" Choi Hyunsuk announces again making Jeongwoo's jaw dropped. Yoon Jaehyuk wrapped his arm on the younger's shoulder and teases him with a chuckle.

"This is actually bad for my mental health." Jeongwoo mutters earning laughters.

"Uwa! Our Ruto really suits the main role. You can be an actor soon!" Yoshinori cutely says, ruffling the youngest rapper's hair.

"PD-Nim, can you make Junghwan as my partner there and put some bed scenes too—" Haruto boldy asks, smiling at the director.

"WATANABE HARUTO!!!" They all shouted and smacked the naughty japanese. Junghwan got shy and chuckles behind Jihoon whose bickering with Haruto.

"Why? I want my baby to act with me!" Haruto yells, crossing his arms with a pout. Rolling his eyes, ignoring Jihoon's words.

"Yah, you can act with him but set aside those romantic stuffs!" Park Jihoon blabbers, pulling the rapper's ear.

"Damn, that hurts! You can act with Hyunsuk hyung too! Can't wait to hover above my baby lat—" Haruto did not finished his words, Park Jihoon charged to him making the rapper fall to the floor. The muscle man puts a freaking tape on Haruto's mouth to shut him up.

The treasure members are now laughing at the hilarious sight in front of them. Park Jihoon looks like a strict father of So Junghwan who hates his son-in-law.

"Alright, that's enough. Let's grab our dinner now, I'm damn hungry!" Hyunsuk yells, pulling Park Jihoon from the poor japanese.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Haruto yells after he removes the tape away from his mouth. Park Jihoon rolled his eyes and pulled So Junghwan and Choi Hyunsuk, heading outside the dance room.

"Damn, my baby! Aaaaah!" The rapper freaking yells like a whale, too irritated to even say a proper sentence.

Hamada Asahi immediately taps his back to calm him down, Park Jeongwoo and Yoon Jaehyuk are both laughing at Asahi's gesture.

"Let's go now before Jihoon hyung could really separate Junghwan from you. Want me to steal him away from you?" Kim Doyoung asks with a teasing grin, Haruto glares at him and heads out with a dead-ass look.

"Yah, you made him jealous!" Takata Mashiho exclaimes with a chuckle, pulling Kim Junkyu who's still pouting.

They went to the cafeteria, eating the foods they wanted.

"I said a meter away!" Park Jihoon yells, adjusting the measuring tape between Watanabe Haruto and So Junghwan who sat beside each other.

The rapper sneakily sat beside the younger, pushing Jeongwoo away from Junghwan earlier. He even wrapped his arm on the younger's waist, not wanting to let him go. However, Jihoon freaking pulled Junghwan's chair near him, separating the two a meter away from each other.

"Hyung, I want to hug Haruuu~" Junghwan cutely mutters, grinning at the measuring tape between them.

"My baby miss me, Park Jihoon...hyung! I SAID HYUNG! WAIT! DAMN!" Haruto mutters and got up from his seat when Jihoon tried to pull his ear again. He sometimes forgets about the honorifics.

"Did I raised you to act like that? Yoshi, remind me later to separate this two before sleeping. Junghwan will sleep with me tonight." Park Jihoon yells, Yoshinori just showed a thumbs up. Haruto's eyes got bigger, he also frowned.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I NEED MY JUNGHWAN! HE WILL SLEEP WITH ME TONIGHT, I'M HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" Haruto yells, making the other members chuckle at the drama.

"BITCH, I'M PARK JIHOON." The second eldest mutters, flexing his muscle.

"Fine! Watch me get sexier once I learned to workout in the gym!" Haruto challenges, pouting as he went back to his seat.

"You're already hot, Haru" Junghwan suddenly mutters that made them all look at him.

"SO JUNGHWAN! WHO FREAKING TEACHED YOU TO BE NAUGTHY?!" Park Jihoon and Choi Hyunsuk yelled at the same time, all eyes are on the youngest who's innocently grinning at them.

"You're right, baby. Your Haru is hot, you make me hot—" Haru mutters and immediately got smacked by Asahi whose beside him.

"Junghwan, it's still not too late to break up with him okay? Think wisely, sweetie." Park Jihoon mumbles, making the members chuckle. Haruto glares him, got even more frustrated.

"Yah, that's enough. Haruto might declare a war, were not prepared!" Yoon Jaehyuk yells, earning laughters from Park Jeongwoo and Hamada Asahi.

After the noisiest dinner time, they finally reached their dorm. Feeling exhausted, wanting to rest in their rooms.

Haruto immediately grabbed Junghwan's hand from Park Jihoon, pulling him until they reach their shared bedroom.

"WATANABE HARUTO!!!" Park Jihoon yelled as loud as he can, but Hyunsuk pulled him to calm him down.

"Sush, let them sleep together. You also need to rest!" Hyunsuk sweetly mutters, pulling the sighing younger.

Haruto immediately pushed the younger on the bed, removing his own coat.

"Haru!" Junghwan cutely whines when Haruto charged on to him. The older smashes their lips together, not wanting to got separated from each from each other.

"He's really annoying, If I were only older than him then I would have definitely kicked his ass now." The older hisses, staring at the submissive under him. Junghwan chuckled, his boyfriend is really stubborn and hot-headed.

"Haru, be kind to our hyung!" Junghwan cutely mutters, grinning. Haruto rolled his eyes and connected their lips again for another romantic kiss.