CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY: BACK TO ZERO

Haruto is finally discharged from the hospital. He could even walk now, but he still need to have enough rest for him to be completely fine.

"Ruto-yah, do you want us to go somewhere? Do you want to smell the sea? What? Tell me~" Junkyu cutely asks as he wait for Haruto's answer who's sitting beside Jihoon.

"Wah! Yeah, the sea! I badly want to see the sunset." Haruto confessed as he sigh, Jihoon chuckled at him and they all agrees to go to the nearest sea.

While they are chuckling and telling stories for Haruto to remember, there's Junghwan who's sadly staring at the window. They're back to the start again, wherein Haruto doesn't give any attention to him again.

He wants to cry, he felt weak, but he doesn't want to be emotional infront of him. He's is looking at his happiness with an aching heart, while the japanese is making another person happy.

They're now ready after preparing their bags and themselves. Jihoon is now letting Junghwan cling on his arm like his own kid because he doesn't want to make him feel like he was an outcast.

"Kaja kaja kaja!" Junkyu cutely mutters, wrapping his arm on Mashiho's shoulder.

"Hyung, how about me?" Haruto whines, Junkyu chuckled and clinged on the rapper's arm. Junghwan looked down with a pouted, he doesn't want to see this kind of painful drama.

Jihoon gently pushed the maknae with his shoulder and gave him a comforting lethal smile.

"I can't wait to capture the sunset!!!" Haruto cutely exclaimed with a giggle. He's suffering having from amnesia, so the members are adjusting themselves for this happy go lucky Haruto.

He's different, he's much more energetic and he's being babied by the japanese members especially Yoshinori who really took care of him.

They're ready inside the bus, conquering the road.

"Yah! Kim Junkyu, can you please stop being clumsy!" Jihoon shouted at the back, the koala is shouting like a kid again.

"I'M NOT!" He yelled back as he defended himself with a pout, Yoshinori pulled him to sit down because the vehicle is currently moving.

In the middle of the ride, Junghwan is deep in his thoughts as he stare at the window.He's thinking of Haruto and their relationship. What will happen now?

He misses him already, but still blaming himself.

Mrs. Watanabe got sick because of worrying and crying for his son, their group is on hiatus, the YG Entertainment received lots of hatred from the netizens, Haruto got involved in a car accident, his boyfriend is having an amnesia.

"And it all happened because of me..." Junghwan whispers and a tear fell on his cheek. Jihoon noticed him, then he tapped his shoulder.

"What are you thinking?" Jihoon asks as he wrapped his arm on Junghwan's shoulder.

"Nothing hyung." Junghwan responded, quickly wiping his tear away and gave his hyung a smile.

"All will be alright in time, don't worry." Jihoon reassures him, brushing his hair.

Finally they're now on their awaited destination, which is the sea. Haruto immediately ran together with the other J-line members to embrace the sea.

Hyunsum chuckles as he took a picture of the J-line babies who are playing and running at the seashore.

"They're so cute, it's been so long when I last saw them running together!" Hyunsuk exclaimed as he look at the photographs.

"This is also good for Haruto's faster recovery, he still need to rest and enjoy some things, also for him to remember who he is." Jihoon said and wrapped his arm on Hyunsuk with a smile.