CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FATE

A week already passed, they're now gearing up to visit Haruto at the hospital. They're relieved that he's now fine and he will wake up later.

As isual, they're bickering again on who will sit beside who. Yoon Jaehyum pulled his forever bestie named Park Jeongwoo to sit beside him, but Hamada Asahi glared at him. Bang Yedam tapped Asahi's shoulder and ask to sit with him then there's Kim Doyoung who already looked depressed, wanting Asahi to sit with him.

"YAH! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, GET IN ALREADY!" Park Jihoon shouted who's infront beside their manager. They quickly moved their feet and fought for their seats. Asahi got stuck between Jaehyuk and Yedam

"Hey, Junghwanie. Get in now." Doyoung said and pulled the maknae beside him.

As they conquer the busy street of South Korea, Jihoon is being protective and careful as he guide the manager saying he should drive slowly and he should open his eyes wider this time.

Finally, they're now back at the hospital in all smiles. The doctor saw them and grinned, the nurse gave them the direction and they're now outside the door waiting for Hyunsuk to open it.

"Yah! Open it already!" Jihoon yells as he smacked his shoulder. Then the leader slowlh opened it, revealing the rapper who's sleeping peacefully at the hospital bed.

Junkyu peaks and his eyes widened as he saw him, even though there's a white bandage on his head and cheek, he still looks handsome.

"Wah, I'm glad he's fine." Hyunsuk said with a sigh as he look at the poor boy.

"The doctor said he will wake up anytime sooner, so let's wait here." Asahi mutters as he took a sit beside Yoshinori. Junkyu went beside the rapper, looking at him with those sad eyes.

Junghwan is still on beside the door with those regretful eyes. His hands are trembling wanting to touch the rapper's face, but Junkyu is already on beside Haruto so he choose to stay on his place.

"Let's just wait for h—" Before Jihoon could finish his words, Junkyu yells.

"WAH, RUTO-YAH? HOW ARE YOU?" Junkyu yells, holding his hand.

Junghwan's eyes widen and he went closer to see him, Asahi gently pushed him to sit on the bed for him to be closer to Haruto.

"Oh my gosh, thank God you're finally awake. Do you want to eat? We bought soup for you, do you—" Jihoon's words are interrupted again, but it was Haruto who spoke.

"Jihoonie hyung?" Haruto softly asks, trying to look at him. The older gave him a smile, saying he was right.

"How about me? Do you remember me, Ruto-yah?" Junkyu immediately asks then Haruto held his face. The members was taken a back, especially Junghwan.

"Yeah, you're my favorite hyung. Kim Junkyu." Haruto softly said, showing his sweet smile.

Junghwan felt outcasted, he's just staring at the love of his life who's holding someone else's face infront of him.

"Hyunsuke hyung, Yoshi, Park Jeongwo, Hamada, Mashi, Jaehyukie, Dobby, Yedamie... and Junghwanie." Haruto mutters as he point at them, he was hesitant when he called Junghwan's name that made them worried.

"Waaah. I thought you lost your memory. I got worried." Hyunsuk said with a chuckle, earning a smack from Jihoon.

"Why would I? I'm Watanabe Haruto, the most handsome." The youngest rapper is still confident despite of lying in a hospital bed.

"But what actually happened? That's the thing I couldn't remember. What was the reason?" He started to ask as he scan their faces waiting for an answer.

Hyunsuk is cutely confused again, he looked at Jihoon who's also waiting for him to answer

"You know? You're driving a car that time, the policemen said you're holding your phone that time and you're not aware of the other car who is eating your lane." Jihoon answers with a frown that made the rapper frown too.

"What? I'm stupid, but I couldn't remember anything before that. I'm alone?" Haruto asks again as he look at Jihoon.

"Yeah, you took the manager's key without his permission and you drove his car and you....you look for him...Junghwan." Jihoon stutters as he look at the maknae.

"Eh? Wah, I'm so confused. I'm looking for Junghwan that time?m Why? Was he missing? He's here!" Haruto said with a chuckle as he point at Junghwan.

Based on Asahi's observations, Haruto lost a bit of his memory. His head is seriously injured that's why there's a possibility of amnesia.

"You're Junghwan's boyfriend." Asahi finally said and the members look at him, especially Jihoon who's giving him a look of Why did you tell him!?

"Eh, again? Wah, we're here in the hospital, but you still have the courage to make a joke." Haruto sweetly chuckles again and looked at the younger who's on his right side. The youngest just nodded and gave him a forced smile, deep inside he's already hurt.

"Asahi-yah, be serious!" Jihoon just went to the flow to not confuse Haruto. Asahi just nodded and understand what Jihoon meant. He glanced at Junghwan and the younger also gave him a smile.

"Ruto-yah, you should eat first. I know that you're hungry." Junkyu said and gave him a smile as he blow the soup to ease the hotness.

Jihoon glanced at Junghwan's reaction, he felt sympathy and went to the maknae's side. The younger looked at him with worried and regretful eyes. Jihoon rubbed his back and gave him a smile.

"Let's talk about this later, let's just go with the flow for a while." Jihoon whispers at him, brushing his hair.

Junghwan already accepted the fate, he blames himself. His heart is aching for Haruto, but he doesn't want to pressure him. Haruto said that Asahi was joking around, he conclude that the rapper forgot about their relationship.

When they went back to the dorm, the maknae went straight to his bed and cried his heart out again.