CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE: KIDNAPPED

Warning ⚠️
mention of kisses, slight mature scenes.

They were done dressing themselves and they finally went outside their dorm waiting for their driver and managers, they will ride a bus from the YG Entertainment.

"Wah, it's so cooold!" Kim Junkyu
cutely mutters, hugging himself. They are waiting outside the dorm, fools they can wait inside, but they are so excited.

"By the way, where are we going?" Kim Doyoung asked while looking for a song in his playlist.

"They said it's a trip, so probably in Jerusalem." Park Jihoon cracks a joke earning laughters.

"We will play trip to Jerusalem?" The maknae heard it and asks, cutely tilting his head as he wait for their answers.

"No, baby. I'm just kidding." Park Jihoon responded with a chuckle, ruffling Junghwan's hair but the mighty Watanabe glared at him.

Thankfully, the bus finally arrived and they are excited to have a seat, So Junghwan was about to step in the bus, but he was pulled by Haruto.

"Hyuuung?~" Junghwan whines, pouting when the japanese placed him outside.

"Sayonara, hyungdeul. Thank you Park Jeongwoo." Haruto says and waves at them, he even bowed.

"WHAT?!" Park Jihoon asked and looked at them through the window, the rapper is smiling like he had won a lottery.

The other members was confused, but the great Park Jeongwoo is annoyingly waving at Haruto.

"Use protections, okay?" Park Jeongwoo shouted and laughed, receiving a smack from Choi Hyunsuk.

"YAH! WATANABE!!!!!" Park Jihoon shouted at the top of his lungs, but the bus is now ready to leave.

So Junghwan pouted, cutely crossing his arms. The japanese chuckled and so proud of himself. The bus successfully find its way out of their sight.

"Why, baby?" Haruto asked, holding the maknae in his waist, pulling him closer.

"I want to play trip to Jerusalem." Junghwan whines, still pouting and averting his eyes from the rapper.

"They won't play games, baby. And they will not go to Jerusalem." Haruto responded with a chuckle, and brushing his nose to Junghwan's hair.

"So, where are we going?" The maknae asked, cutely hugging the older.

"At your room"

"Eh? to what?"

"We will spend time together, ah—I will make lo—"

"HYUUUNG!!!"

"WAH, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Park Jihoon yells with a sigh. Wanting to punch the handsome face of Watanabe.

"Anyway, why did Haruto thanked you?" Park Jihoon suddenly asked to Park Jeongwoo

"It's none of your business, hyung." Park Jeongwoo answered and chuckled while typing on his phone.

Watanabe Haruto sent you a message

Watanabe: you're the best, punk

Jeongwoo: better pay me back

Watanabe: sure

Jeongwoo: so, where are you going?

Watanabe: maybe in a hotel