CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT: CRISIS

"WATANABEEE!!!!" Choi Hyunsuk and Park Jihoon screamed in unison as they saw the couple kissing at the kitchen.

The pair were taken a back and quickly gets off from each other. Junghwan who was being pushed from the kitchen sink is now shyly grinning at the older's back. Haruto who was eating the younger's mouth is now playfully smiling at their leaders.

"WAH, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT." Hyunsuk mutters in amusement and held his head, he placed his bags on the floor and looked at Jihoon who's now glaring at the couple.

oh love~💗🎶

{a/n: I love that song, Couple by Sechskies sunbaenim}

"Welcome back." Haruto playfully says with a chuckle. Wrapping his arms on Junghwan's shoulder, the maknae pouted when Jihoon looked at him.

"Hyung, you don't want me to be happy with Haru?"

The japanese secretly chuckled when Junghwan played tricks at Jihoon, this kid is smart.

Park Jihoon quickly changed his expressions, he sighed and went closer to their maknae.

"I'm not mad at you, okay? I just want you to be careful especially with this fucking Watanabe." Park Jihoon mutters with a smile at Junghwan, diverting his eyes to Haruto and glared at him.

The japanese grinned at Jihoon and kissed Junghwan's temple right in front of Jihoon's vegetable salad.

Hyunsuk came closer too, pulling Haruto and they sat on the sofa.

"You're really an idiot." Hyunsuk exclaimed and looks Haruto who's now giggling.

"Whyy?"

"Why did you make out in the kitchen? You should've done it in the room." Hyunsuk says with a chuckle making Haruto laugh, that also made Jihoon and Junghwan to look at them, he muttered sorry with a peace sign.

"I just want to, and I can't resist kissing his li-"

"Okay, enough." Hyunsuk says with a sigh. Park Jihoon sat on the sofa too. Then there's Haruto who motioned Junghwan to sit on his lap and the maknae shyly obeys.

"YAH, WATANABE, I did not expect you to be like that, I thought you're dumb, but I guess you're a stupid dumb fool now." Park Jihoon said and the three chuckled at him.

It's only 6:40 in the morning, but the dorks and crackheads are being noisy in the street.

"Where are we?" Kim Doyoung suddenly asks as they walk around

"YAH, KIM JUNKYU, WHERE ARE WE?" Yoon Jaehyuk asks as he look around.

The koala didn't know either, but they're finally back in Seoul, they just lost their way back to the dorm.

"Yoon Jaehyuk, use your GPS." Yoshinori said and Jaehyuk obeyed him.

Then finally, they're now at the dorm.

Kim Junkyu was the one who shouts outside and gladly, Park Jihoon opened the gate.

The members glared at him and Park Jihoon only showed his lethal smile, with his peace sign again.

"I'm hungryyy!" Bang Yedam exclaimed, massaging his stomach.

Jihoon motioned them to go inside, the other three are in the kitchen preparing for breakfast.

"Wah, you know your way back here?" Hyunsuk asks as he looks at Junkyu who jumped on the sofa leaving no space for others to sit.

"Thanks to me, we went home safely." Jeongwoo proudly says, earning a glare from Yoon Jaehyuk. He chuckled and smacked Junkyu's legs to sit, the koala glared at him, but Jeongwoo just rolled his eyes.

"Help them in the kitchen, I don't want the room to be an ash. Jihoon says with a chuckle, Yedam quickly went to the kitchen to help them.

"Hyung, here's the rice. It's cooked now." Junghwan cutelu mutters, clicked the button off.

Hyunsuk smiled at him, ruffling his hair. The japanese is busy cutting onions for their so called onion rings.

Bang Yedam chuckled at Haruto who's already crying a river.

"Ruto...Ruto's crying." He mutters while laughing and the other two looks at them.

Junghwan cutely giggles and the japaneze just chuckled at his own stupidness.

After 300000 years, the breakfast is finally serve in the table. The other members went (゚ο゚人), as they look at the foods in the tables.

There are breads with cheese and strawberry spreads, teokbokkis with lots of cheese on top, onion rings, burgers and pizza that are ordered online, ramyeon that is full of sausages and other ingredients, fried chickens, curry and rice, and vegetable salads. It's only for their breakfast but they love to waste money for foods.

"HAMBURGEEEER." Mashiho exclaimed and stares at the junk foods.

"Waaah, are we celebrating something special?" Yoon Jaehyuk suddenly asks while taking photos of the foods.

"Let's eat now!" Bang Yedam said and they quickly sat on their chosen seats.

They ate as if they starve for a year. Believe it or not, all of the foods are wiped out.

"Hey, Ruto, how was it?" Park Jeongwoo asks while they're washing the dishes. Yes, the Hajeongwoo besties are the chosen duo to wash and rinse the plates.

"Probably the best thing that ever happened in my life." Haruto answered with a smile, Jeongwoo chuckled and they just proceeds on their job.

On the other side, Junghwan is currently being interviewed by Kim Junkyu and Yoshinori.

"Really? You had a date with him?" Kim Junkyu cutely asks, making Yoshinori chuckle, their baby is being babied by their rapper.

Kanemoto is extremely proud of Haruto, for having a soft side for Junghwan. A lot of people see Haruto as a cold hearted and unbothered person, but in reality, he's also a baby. Yoshi was the one who took care of Ruto when they are still trainees, and he's so proud that Haruto is now spoiling Hwanie.

"Yes, it was magical." Junghwan happily said, reminiscing those moments they spent together.

"Wah, I'm envious." Kim Junkyu mutters with sigh, earning a smack from the youngest.

"Yah, don't steal him away from me." Junghwan cutely says with a pout, crossing his arms. Junkyu and Yoshinori chuckled at the maknae's reaction.

They're now at the YG Entertainment Building to practice inside the dance room but they're too lazy that's why they just sat on the floor, busy with their phones and gossips.

Haruto suddenly pulls Junghwan closer to him, the members looks at them and giggles. The youngest rapper is now being showy and affectionate infront of them.

The maknae giggles when the older brushes his hand and kisses him in every part he wants.

He would kiss his forehead, temple, his nose, his cheeks, neck, shoulders and lips. Park Jihoon might scold them, but Haruto loves to spoils his baby.

Apparently, a staff saw them and quickly went outside. The members aren't aware of her except Jihoon. He thought something was up and he glances at Haruto and Junghwan, he curses in his mind. Maybe they already found out their relationship.

What will happen to them? To us? Park Jihoon thought and he stood up and went outside to check where did the staff went

He saw her talking to the other staffs and he went closer, and he heard Haruto's name, then he panicked.

He dashed back to the dance room and saw another staff.

"Watanabe Haruto, So Junghwan, please come with me." The female staff mutters and all of them were frozen on their positions as well as Park Jihoon.