CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: WAR

"Are you guys ready?" Choi Hyunsuk asks at their pre-meeting outside the auditorium.

"I will aim for the lead role." Park Jeongwoo said with such confidence that made the other members chuckle.

"Wake up, Park Jeongwoo. I will surely get the lead role." Watanabe Haruto said, brushing the invisible dust on his shoulder.

"In your dreams." Park Jeongwoo responded, mocking him. The japanese smacked his shoulder.

"Okay, that's enough. Let's get ready." Park Jihoon mutters and separated the two.

Finally, the shooting for their treasure map web drama audition started.

"hana dul set." With Choi Hyunsuk lead, the group starts to greet.

"teu-hiii." They all greeted while waving their hands.

Choi Hyunsuk was the one who talks about the tmap's content today and they all reacted. Haruto even stuttered as he read the word bromance. Finally, they are grouped into four and they will go inside by batch.

The first batch was Kim Junkyu, Park Jihoon, Bang Yedam and Yoon Jaehyuk.

When they entered the room, Junkyu's eyes widened as he saw the people who will review them. It was their legendary sunbaenims. Eun Jiwon, the leader and Jang Suwon the maknae of the first generation kpop idols and actors, Sechskies. They bowed to them and went to their seats.

Recommended Songs of Sechskies (Jekki):
• Couple
• Feeling
• Be Well
• Come to me baby
• Hunch/Yegam
• Vertigo
• Sad Song
• Something Special
• Chivalry
• School Byeolgok
• Backhug
• Drinking Problem

Kim Junkyu introduced himself and showed his unique talent of showing his tongue into two parts, Jiwon even tried to copy him but he failed making Suwon chuckle at his stupidness (Eun Choding). Park Jihoon described acting as lying and that was true, he even showed his funny smile with his serious eyes that made the jekki members laugh at him. Bang Yedam was complimented by Suwon saying he was a great singer although the thing he showed was his acting skills. Then there's Yoon Jaehyuk who described acting as flour, and it actually doesn't have any context behind he just want to say it, but Eun Jiwon liked it. Kim Junkyu did an aegyo and Jiwon's flustered face was very evident, he probably liked it. Yoon Jaehyuk showed his puppy cochoo face to them. Moreover, Park Jihoon tried to act the scene where it's raining cats and dogs, it was hilarious. Overall, they are all good.

The next batch came and they were So Junghwan, Choi Hyunsuk, Takata Mashiho and Hamada Asahi.

So Junghwan showed his fierce and bold house turn that amazed the duo. He also said that he was a child actor back then, he also acted together with Mashiho. Hyunsuk also did Jihoon's scene earlier and also din a great job. Mashiho did b-boying and he was cool and complimented, he also acted like he wan in an airplane and fell on the floor. Then there's Hamada Asahi who did a great job when Eun Choding tried to shoot him multiple times with an invisible shotgun, he tried to catch all the bullets without dying. Overall, Eun Jiwon complimented them and said that their batch is a strong line up.

Then there's the last batch and they were Kim Doyoung, Kanemoto Yoshinori, Park Jeongwoo and Watanabe Haruto.

Kim Doyoung is really skilled at acting like a pyscho, he's sexy and cute at the same time. He also acted together with Jeongwoo like they were in a bus station. He also acted like he was in a concert but the electricity suddenly got cut and he shouted to calm his fans and also said those cheesy words again. Yoshinori was funny too cause he acted like he was a rich kid and doesn't want his shirt to be touch by the poor iksan boy. Park Jeongwoo and Watanabe Haruto are hilarious, they suck at acting together 'cause they forgot their roles immediately. Jeongwoo also cried on the spot but he overdo it. Then there's Haruto who stared blankly and winked at the camera. He also got the scene of jihoon, he acted like he was electrified. Overall, Suwon likes Yoshinori and they all got complimented.