CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE: THE SCANDAL

Watanabe Haruto and So Junghwan obeyed the staff. They went inside the meeting room together with the other staffs and their managers. The other members inside the dance room is extremely curious about it and another staff went inside.

"You're still not aware of it? You haven't read the articles?" A staff asks, scrolling through her phone.

"What article?" Hyunsuk asks with a frown, he walks closer to the staff and she showed her phone.

Members of YG's Treasure are reportedly dating
Haruto Watanabe and So Junghwan were caught on a video being affectionate to each other read more...

Haruto and Junghwan are reportedly dating
A fan caught them outside a restaurant being clingy to each other read more...

Haruto is now being bashed by his fans
The japanese rapper is reportedly being affectionate with his fellow member and the fans don't like it read more...

Haruto is now trending on Twitter
"He's gay?" that's what the fans thought and tweets, a lot of fans are disappointed read more...

Junghwan is now the most hated maknae
A lot of Haruto stans are attacking him in social media with the tags #kpopworstmaknae read more...

Treasure is now cancelled
Treasure is now trending on Twitter and the other fandoms wants them to disband read more...

HaJeongwoo and HaruKyu are still superior
The other teumaes are fighting for their ships amidst the issue read more...

YG Entertainment is the worst agency?
The knetizens are now throwing hate towards the agency for allowing their relationship read more...

Choi Hyunsuk sighed while scrolling on the staff's phone, the other members also scrolled on their phones and they were shocked about the articles and current trends.

"WHAT?" Bang Yedam yells in disappointment, he's definitely mad due to the reason that the knetizens are throwing hate at the whole agency again.

"We're in trouble." Hamada Asahi mutters as he scroll more and was devastated when he saw an article, stating treasure should disband.

"What will happen to us?" Yoon Jaehyuk's eyes became teary, thinking of his dreams that are now at risk.

"Why are they throwing hate at us? Is it wrong to love?" Kim Junkyu suddenly asks himself and felt bad for the couple.

"Let's wait for the company's announcement." Park Jihoon says with a heavy sigh, then he sat on the corner. He might scold the two, but he still wants them to be happy. He loves his members and he secretly supports them.

Kim Doyoung felt a stab on his chest as he read the articles about the two, that they should be kicked out of the team. He was the one who would always encourage the maknaes to be more open with the other members. He's devasted especially for his favorite, So Junghwan. The maknae is scared of other people's opinions to him. Also, he knows that it will make Junghwan even more devastated if the fans bashed Watanabe because of him.

Kanemoto Yoshinori can't absorb the situation, he's still shocked with the sudden articles. He don't want the babies to be kicked out of the team. Because without them, there will be no treasure. The oldest japanese was mad at the other shippers who still fights for their ships. He loves the two with all his heart, especially Watanabe Haruto. He's with Haruto through up and downs and he already know him since they were still trainees in Japan.

Park Jeongwoo is on the verge of crying but Hamada Asahi taps his shoulders saying don't cry. The kid is willing to be with them through out their journey. As a part of maknae line, he witnessed how their relationship grows. He's with Haruto everytime he's sad and upset. He's also with Junghwan every time the maknae is feeling down. He can't accept the fact that there are some fans that easily judges a situation without hearing the other side of the story.

Hamada Asahi extremely is worried especially with Watanabe Haruto because he's japanese, and for sure they would want him to file a lawsuit against the agency if they will kick him out of the team. Hamada and Watanabe are best of best friends, and he knows all of Haruto's stories and background. He believes that Haruto will fight for Junghwan. He knows how Haruto's mind works, if he really want something, he'll fight for it. He fights for his dream, and he will surely fight for So Junghwan. He genuinely grinned, reminiscing those days when Watanabe would talk about his admiration towards Junghwan, he witnessed how Haruto sprinkled waters on his feelings for the maknae that eventually grows.

Takata Mashiho is now sighing as he read an article saying the couple should be kicked out, he don't want them to leave the team. Despite of rarely checking the maknae line's feelings, he knows that deep in his heart, he loves them equally. He already saw their struggles and miseries. He's also worried about Kim Junkyu, that boy is overprotective when it comes to Watanabe Haruto. He might even fight with the other fans if they mistreated the japanese rapper.

Bang Yedam is still mad at the fan's tweets about them, but Kim Doyoung calmed him down. He's worried about the two, and he suddenly thought of their parents. What would be their reactions to this? They might be mad with their sons and to the agency. Is it really the end of us? Of them? Of our dreams? Of their happiness? That's what he thought.

Yoon Jaehyuk is still wiping his tears and can't believe what's happening today. He love his group, his team, his members, his second family. He's worried about So Junghwan, that kid knows how to act strong and fearless but in reality, he's fragile. Jaehyuk would always check Junghwan if he's in a good mood or not, he would always compliment him saying he's cute. Can he still compliment him for the next days?

Kim Junkyu is silent at the corner, but his mind is in chaos. He's thinking of Haruto and Junghwan's fate. How will they continue as TREASURE if the two will be kicked out from their team? He's in deep thought, he's extremely worried about Haruto. Why the world is hardly against him? he thought. He built his personality for a long time to finally show his soft side but it will only make him more of a monster if the world will be cruel to him. He's really worried, what if Haruto's gets mad and will play hard and that will be the reason for him to be kicked out or leave the team? He's close to Haruto and he also takes care of him. He's also worried for So Junghwan. The maknae only wants to love, but the world is against him.

Choi Hyunsuk can't stop on sighing as he sat beside Park Jihoon. He's thinking about Junghwan's mom. What will be her reactions? What if she gets mad and hates her son? He also thought of Haruto's mom, his mom is very kind but when she gets mad it will definitely leave Haruto silent. What if his mom gets mad and be disgusted to his son? The leader is on the verge of crying, he's scared of what will be the outcome.

Then theres Park Jihoon, sobbing. He's afraid of the upcoming announcements. He's afraid of the group's break down. He's devastatingly afraid, what if the two who only wants to love will be kicked out of the team? Why can't idols date freely? And so what, if they are both boys? We are free to love one another, he thought. He suddenly thought of Junghwan. What if the maknae can't bear this kind of situation? He will be devastated and depressed. The maknae is very fragile and he's still young to face and experience this kind of treatments. But then, there's nothing wrong if you love someone right? As long as you're aware about your boundaries.

The members looks at each other with wet eyes and Jihoon motioned them for a group hug, the boys embraces each other giving encouraging words.

"Let's fight for love. Treasure is love, right?" Park Jihoon softly asks, the members all agreed and hugged each other tightly. Afraid of separation and breakdown.

What happened to Haruto and Junghwan?