CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: FREAKING DONUTS

Park Jihoon was shocked, witnessing the men in black dragged their poor maknae. They saw where did the van went at and it turned to be at the other side of the street.

"Let's divide again, let's asks every owner of the houses  for their footage." Hyunsuk commanded, making his members nod in agreement.

They thanked the lady and they are now outside, choosing their partners for their so called investigation.

Bang Yedam is with Kim Doyoung, Choi Hyunsuk is with Kanemoto Yoshinori, Takata Mashiho is with Kim Junkyu, Park Jeongwoo is with Yoon Jaehyuk , then Watanabe Haruto is with Park Jihoon and Hamada Asahi.

Kim Junkyu wanted to be in Haruto's group but Mashiho pulled him saying nos, it will make it even worst if he joined them, making the koala pout.

Gladly, with their teamwork, they successfully tracked the van's current location. They made their investigation with the help of the policemen and the other staffs. While they're resting and cooling down, Haruto's phone started to ring.

Haruto looked at his phone, his eyes widened as he saw the caller, it's So Junghwan.

They all look at him, he answered the phone and set the phone on speaker mode.

"Baby? Are you okay? Where are you? Tell me." Haruto asks, he's worried for him knowing he was kidnapped by group of men.

"How sweet of you, Watanabe Haruto." An unfamiliar voice was the one who answered.

"DAMN, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Haruto asks, standing up and he's now red because of anger, a man just held the maknae's phone.

"You may not know me, but I know you. Do you want to hear his voice?" The man on the phone asks and Haruto quickly agreed, he badly want to hear Junghwan's voice.

"H-haruto! Help m-aaah!" Junghwan hardly didn't finished his words, a man surprisingly slapped his face, he sobs again as he hiss in pain.

"FUCK YOU! DID YOU JUST SLAPPED MY JUNGHWAN? DAMN YOU!" Watanabe Haruto yelled, he's definitely on his rage mode. Park Jihoon pulled him to sit and calm down.

"Hey sir, is there any way to get our Junghwan back?" Park Jihoon tried to negotiate, and yeah that's what the man wants.

"Fucking pay us 50 million, for this kid to be free."  The man responded. Park Jihoon's eyes widened, hearing the amount of money the man wants.

"Alright, deal" Haruto suddenly answered and the members looked at him with furious eyes. He signalled them to shut up. What the fuck is he thinking, Asahi thought.

"Aju nice, let's meet at the abandoned building at the end of the street, by 8 pm." The anonymous said and ended the call, the members eyes widen because it was set today at 8 pm.

"Are you an idiot, Haruto? We're just an idols not a founder of freaking Youtube!" Park Jihoon asks, sighing in frustration.

"Calm down, hyung. Leave it up to me." Watanabe Haruto mutters with a smirk, the members look at him with confusion.

On the other side of the world, So Junghwan's life is at risk. The group of men would hit him with a slap or a wood or something that is hard making him bleed.

The poor maknae is sobbing at the corner of the room, he was untied and now hugging his knees while trembling.

He wishes that someone would save him, he regret walking away from the dorm but he was hurt, and now he's in pain.