CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MRS. WATANABE

"Oh sorry. Hi! I'm Veronica, uhm Haruto's friend." The girl introduced herself and even bowed.

"You barged in and proudly said that you used to like him?" So Junghwan was the first one who spoke. Park Jihoon's eyes widened, hearing the maknae's sarcastic voice.

"Baby, calm down. You don't have to worry." Haruto mutters and went closer to him, wrapping an arm on Junghwan's waist.

"For your information, I'm Haruto's partner now. You only used to like him back then, but he did not like you back, okay? LEAVE." So Junghwan said and motioned her to leave while pointing his finger at the door.

"Oh, you're So Junghwan? Sorry for interrupting your birthday party. Imma head out now!bye bye!" The girl exclaimed and even shoot hearts on them. Junghwan's eyebrow raised and frowned. What's with her?

"Wow, that was cool, So Junghwan!" Park Jihoon mutters with a chuckle. Still shocked on what Junghwan said not too long aho.

"I love how sarcastic your voice was Junghwan-ah." Choi Hyunsuk said with a chuckle.

"She's pretty, but her actions makes her ugly. She's with a group of men, but still she acted like that and she even clinged on you? You're so stupid for letting her!" So Junghwan whines, pulling Haruto's ear. Park Jihoon chuckled at Junghwan's behavior today.

"I'm sorry babyyy, I will not let any girls cling on me again." Haruto assured and hiss in pain. Junghwan even glared at him and the other members are chuckling because of them.

"Hello, Auntie. Yes, he's doing well and guess what, he even got a cute girlfriend named So Junghwan!" Veronica exclaimed as she answered Mrs. Watanabe's call. She was spying Haruto since she heard about their dating news, his mom wants her to go check on him if he's okay and happy.

"That's great! Can't wait to meet that So Junghwan." Mrs. Watanabe exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Can you please inch away from me, your breath stinks." Park Jihoon who just woke up from his sleep whined when Kim Junkyu stubbornlg hugs him.

"Yab Park Jihoon stop acting grumpy, I just want to hug you!" The koala shouted directly at Jihoon's ear and the older smacked him on his shoulder.

"Aw! That was mean!" Kim Junkyu whined again, the two bickering besties continue to shout at each other as they lie on Jihoon's bed, but the door loudly banged revealing Choi Hyunsuk who got disgusted as he saw the two.

"Yah, gett off from the bed and wash the plates!" Choi Hyunsuk motioned the two to go out. Jihoon showed his lethal smile to him, Hyunsuk only rolled his eyes and went out.

"He's jealous." Junkyu mutters with a chuckle earning a chuckle from Jihoon.

"Hwanie"

"Junghwan-ah"

"Junghwanie"

"My love"

"Sweetheart"

"Kitten"

"My universe"

"Baby"

"Moo"

"Baby Moo"

"Look at me, darling." Haruto is still on Junghwan's side trying to have a talk with him but the maknae is still sulking. In other words, pestering the annoyed kitten.