CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO: RECIPROCATION

They spinned the tumbler again and it landed in front of Park Jihoon, everyone chuckled and thought of funthings to make him embarrassed.

"Yah, Park Jihoon! Truth or dare?" Kim Junkyu shouted and chuckled on Haruto's shoulder.

"Why would I choose the dare? I don't want to risk my life." Park Jihoon dramatically exclaimed, making everyone giggles

"and so as your career." Bang Yedam added, pointing at him.

"So, it's the truth?" Kanemoto Yoshinori asked

"OF COURSE, DARE!" Park Jihoon yells, making everyone burst into laughters.

"He's really stupid." Kim Junkyu blabbers, wiping his happy tears.

"Uhuh! I have a dare for you." Park Jeongwoo yells, raising his hand l.

"Yah, you're evil." Park Jihoon mutters, looking at him with nervous chuckle.

"Reveal someone's major secret!!!" Park Jeongwoo challenges again.

"Why are you so into secrets." Park Jihoon asks with a small chuckle, scanning his members.

Then he spot the youngest and quickly thought of something.

"This member has a crush on someone but he's afraid to confess or admit his feelings because he knows that he'll only be rejected, he only look to that someone from far and dreams about that person, but he knows, that person wants someone else already." Park Jihoon seriously said and everyone went (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

"Wah, that was a serious one." Yoon Jaehyuk commented, covering his mouth. Stull shocked while scanning his member's faces

"Poor member, his crush is already thinking of someone when he sleeps." Kim Doyoung sadly pouted that the members find kiyowo.

"Who's the poor boy?" Park Jeongwoo asked with curiosity, but he's completely aware who's that person.

"Let's protect his identity." Park Jihoon responded.

While everyone is chuckling, two people were uncomfortable.

So Junghwan is definitely aware that he's the one Park Jihoon pertains to, he admit it to himself. However, he's still questioning his self if he's really into that person, he haven't made his decision yet but he knows, deep in his heart, that person captivated his mind and also his heart.

Watanabe Haruto is staring blankly at the table, still confused on Park Jihoon's words earlier. He thought it's probably Kim Junkyu, that koala loves to interact with others but then it's impossible so he thought of Park Jeongwoo but that sassy maknae doesn't even give a fvck to everyone, so he thought of So Junghwan who is now red as tomatoes as the poor maknae stare at his trembling hands.

The younger noticed that the rapper is staring him, eyes locked together as if they were the only ones in the world. Meeting those kind eyes that everyone doesn't have, it only lasted for a second but it felt magical with those butterflies in their stomach.

The maknae got shy, and was the first one who diverted his eyes first, he look down to his table with his cheeks turned into red again, he can't hide his smile but he bite his lips to control it, their eyes met and it felt magical that's what he thought

On the other side, Haruto felt a slight sting on his heart as the maknae stared down. He felt something and realizes that Junghwan is awkward to him. He's actully staring at the younger's face, scanning his cheeks that are still red and finding it cute that he wants to squish it with his own hands but sadly, he can't because something is stopping him.