CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: DRAMA

"Junghwanie, can we talk for a while?" Kim Junkyu asks as he went closer to the maknae. Junghwan nodded and motioned him to sit on the other side of the sofa.

"What do you want us to talk about, hyung?" So Junghwan asks, bitterly looking at his older brother.

The younger is still not convinced with Kim Junkyu's explanations last month. He's still eyeing him everytime he would go near Watanabe Haruto.

"Let's talk about Ruto..." Kim Junkyu responded with a pout. He's an over thinker that's why he grabbed all the courage to burst out his thoughts and feelings directly at Junghwan.

"Alright, go on." Junghwan asks, hugging his pillow.

"I'm for liking him back then, it was just a crush thing. I realized that he would never return the same feelings to me. Back then, when I still have this little crush on him, I would observe him, but I found out that he adores you. That japanese sucks at denying and keeping his feelings. I admit that I got envious but don't worry I'm already on the process of moving on. I just want you to take care of him, don't hurt him." Kim Junkyu carefully mutters, wandering his eyes on the wall. Junghwan nodded while processing Junkyu's words.

"Hyung, I will never let him be with someone else. I don't know how to share, I might be shy at first but things hits me up lately. I should be careful and treasure every person and spend real times with them. That was just a little crush right?then know your boundaries, hyung. Sorry for being mean, but I just want to protect what's mine." So Junghwan said and gave him a warm smile.

Kim Junkyu was lost from his words and he was surprised with Junghwan's words. Their maknae really ain't weak anymore, he's much bolder and sarcastic now.

"What are they talking about?" Yoon Jaehyuk asks as they peak from his and Jeongwoo's room.

"Lower down your voice idiot, maybe they're talking about Haruto." Park Jeongwoo whispers with a chuckle.

"What if they suddenly declare a war? We should be ready!" Yoon Jaehyuk playfully mutters earning a smack from Park Jeongwoo.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Choi Hyunsuk asks with a frown, he just came from the kitchen.

"We're just curious about their agenda." Yoon Jaehyuk responded, pointing at Kim Junkyu and So Junghwan.

"I understand what you mean, but please don't be mad at me okay? I'm still your hyung and I will take care of you too. I promise that I will keep those boundaries in my mind. Don't worry, he's all yours." Kim Junkyu said and gave him a smile, Junghwan inched closer to hug him.

Junkyu's eyes widened but he accepted the hug, the boys at the back chuckled as they witness the situation.

"I guess they're okay now, Junghwan freaking hugged him." Park Jeongwoo whispers, grinning.

"How about you, hyung? You should confess your feelings now to Jihoonie hyung." Yoon Jaehyuk teases, Hyunsuk rolled his eyes and walks out leaving the two laughing.

"YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME! I'M NOT LYING! RIGHT, PARK JEONGWOO?" Yoon Jaehyuk yells as they bicker about Junghwan and Junkyu outside.

Park Jihoon pushes them outside to clean the garden, that was their punishment for doing a mess in the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" Takata Mashiho asks while organizing the rocks that are painted in different colors.

"Junghwan really hugged him!" Yoon Jaehyuk yells in excitement, Park Jeongwoo just chuckled with his friend.