Bullshit . Alot of it ...

Didn't feel like going back to edit .

   (Steve named was changed to drew)
——————————————————

I lit my blunt when I felt eyes looking at me . I looked up and noticed this fine ass bitch looking dead at me . Not with a seductive look or even a - I like you . It was more like she was reading me . I was about to get up and sit down next to her until gun shots filled the air . I quickly ducked just in case bullets started flying over towards vip .
-
NEXT MORNING. Etc

"Damn I didn't know you had it in you to shoot someone" Moe said taunting Monica .

"Moe shut the fuck up , I already told you it was an accident " Monica said making a irritating face .

Monica was sitting on the side of the hospital bed where cash was knocked out on medication. She had shot him in the arm .

"I'm jus saying" Moe said holding up her hands still thinking it was funny . In her mind she thought he deserved it but like she said once and she'll say it again . "It wasn't her business so she stayed out of it"

Drew and Cody walked in . Moe dabbed them up . They talked for a while . Until moe got ready to leave .

"I'm gone yall , Monica I'm not going to school today I'm staying in" moe said walking out .

Monica looked at drew . "What Am I going to do with her"

Drew laughed , he knew moe was a mess . She was ruthless and arrogant . But that was all because she simply didn't give a fuck .

"Aye did you tell her yet" drew said getting serious .

Monica shook her head no she had already knew moe was going to try to beat the shit out of her when she finds out . She just wasn't ready to tell her .
—————
Moe was walking to her car until somebody starting yelling aye . She turned and noticed the fine ass dude from last night . She mugged him and kept walking .

"So you not going to come here" he semi yelled .

"You wanna talk to me right , bring your ass over here" moe said back as she kept walking to her car .

He was taken a little by surprise , due to his good looks girls threw their self's at him , he never had to "beg or chase" a hoe .

He got out the car and jogged over to moe . He was looking clean he had on Jordan 9's black and white , with jogger shorts on , while he wore a white plain tee . He looked good . Moe sized him . She liked what she saw .

"You like what you see" he asked smirking . He had noticed moe eyeing his attire .

"Naw" moe answered dryly .

"What's your name?" He asked .

"Moe" she answered .

He made a *I know face*...

"What's your real name?"

She looked at him weird . She felt like why did he need to know her real name . She didn't answer his question instead she asked her own questions.

"What's your name?" She asked leaning on the car .

"Julez" he said licking his plump lips.

She said his name again . She like how it sounded for some reason .

"What you doing out here"

"My boy got shot" he said admiring her face features . She looked tired but even looking tired she was still fine as fuck to him .