just when everything was good

"You so fucking ungrateful" Cody yelled . Nikki covered her face as she cried .

They both were in distress. They lost the baby . Cody was so happy to have the baby and he knew Nikki wasn't .

"And me too - I'm ungrateful for even trying to bring a beautiful creature in the world with yo ass". Cody said . "You so fucking fine Nikki but yo fucking attitude- can't you see I love you"

"I didn't want the baby anyways , I'm not ungrateful, I'm smart" Nikki said .

"Bitch fuck you" Cody aggressively said .
Nikki jumped up and  punched Cody and of course cody hit her back . So now they were fighting each other .

Nikki had just left the hospital yesterday morning .

They fought roughly , punching each other even biting . They kept fighting . Cody finally grabbed her slamming her down to the ground .

"Fuck you" he lowly said wiping his face . Nikki just cried on the floor .

"GET OUT" she yelled . "GET THE FUCK OUT CODY"  Cody observed her she had her back leaned up against the wall as she held her face , she cried and that made Cody wanna cry . He didn't wanna hurt Nikki he swea he never did .

Cody sluggishly walked to the door , slamming it so hard . That made Nikki cry harder .

They always fought each other. Nikki lost a baby not because she wanted too . She didn't want to get pregnant but doesn't mean she wasn't going to love the baby less .

Hurt and pain both filled her body . She slowly got up and went to the room she laid down pulling her big fluffy comforter over her .
*******************************************************************

"We never talked about it" moe said . Her and melody were shopping .

They hadn't hung out in forever . Moe needed this and so did melody .

"Girl me and mama found out over live - bitch you should've seen me , he had me toooo fucked up" melody laughed reminiscing about when she found out .

Moe laughed too "what drew ass do anyways"

"Girl he cut my accounts off and kept blowing my phone up saying if I don't talk to him he done for real" melody said "girl I blocked him right - and after he seen the video he gonna call me from a text me number saying all types of shit"

"He crazy" moe laughed . "I'm surprised he didn't get the location" moe said as she picked up some Givenchy slides . They was cute and pink . She was definitely about buy .

"Girl he did he was outside and all" melody told her . Moe mouthed open

"He came to dirt crib"

"Yea I had to threaten to call the cops for him to leave"

"See - niggas be crazy but wanna fuck the whole city" moe rolled her eyes .

"How you and dice , he still not fucking with drew?"

"Dice good he handling business , making me richer as we speak" moe laughed "oh and nope he still not fucking with the boys , he just don't feel like talking"

"I feel that , just wanna go ghost" melody said .

"Chy please yo ass go ghost than pop out on instagram on the back of dice brother dirt bike , kissing and shit" moe joked making melody laugh .

"We do some crazy shit" melody laughed .

"This ain't even the start of it" moe laughed too .
*****************************************************************************************************
"Your such a good mommy" James commented observing Tyler .

"And that's because I have your help" Tyler blushed as she rocked baby A'lani . She was getting bigger and more beautiful by the day . Her skin was brown as well and she had a head full of her with her big eyes and plumped lips . Her cheeks were the fattest and cutest things ever .

James leaned up and gave her a kiss . "I love you"

"I love you too" Tyler responded back . She bit down on her lip . Her man her man her mannnnn she thought .
***************************************************************************************
1 WEEK later :::

"WHO THE FUCK TRASHED MY FUCKING SHIT" dice voice boomed .

Moe was mad as well . Somebody broke in and instead of stealing stuff they trashed the place and broke shit . That made dice and moe more uncomfortable.

"I don't fucking know , check the security cameras"

"I did them shits was disabled" dice said angrily . "Grab yo shit , we gotta go"

Moe nodded her head and did just that . Whoever did this was bout to get a piece of dice and moe . Who would be dumb enough to break into their shit ? Especially outta no where .

Leaving the building .

"I thought we was good for now , I thought we didn't have beef with nobody" moe said truing to think . Dice was thinking too .

"Shi I thought we was good too-

Before dice could finish his sentence his white all gold interior Bentley truck 2023 blew up right infront of his face .

"WHAT THE FUCK" they both said .
************************************************************

1 more chapter left 😩😩😩. I really enjoyed working on this and I think my fan base is big enough .... Would y'all like a book 2 ? Or should I work on another book ? Please let me know I'm stuck between the two ....

ENJOYYY THE READ 💕💕