No Name .

Excuse mistakes .

"Alright what's yo name ma" Julez asked the beautiful women they had captured about 3 days ago . She had been knocked out for a minute and when she did try to wake up they'll just MAKE her take a pill so she'll be knocked back out .

"Where am I ?" She asked in a shaky voice . She wasn't tied up , just seating in a pull out steel chair in a cold room that looked like it was for the homeless.

"Wrong answer - what's yo name" cash stepped up .

"Jema" .

"Okay jema where's Shaw?" Cash eyed her intensely.

She didn't say anything but drop her head . She noticed she was wearing a dirty bluish shirt and some joggers that looked worn out . She didn't know if on the end of the joggers were a blood stain or bleach . She felt an urge to cry .

Cash started snapping his fingers causing Jema to look up with tears welling in her big gray eyes .

"I anit got all day for this shit . How the fuck do you know Shaw" cash asked once more .

"Uh he h-helps m-me . My boyfriend died in a car crash last summer and him and Shaw were bestfriends so he's been helping me ever since". What d-do you want with him" jema asked in a raspy voice as she let 2 tears slip .

"It's what the fuck dude want with us" dice said strolling into the room with Moe in tow .

"I mean we personally don't give a fuck about him but for him to kill one of our own he gots to be delt with" dice ranted on to the scared girl .

"You look hella young how old are you" Julez asked .

"20"

"What the fuck" Moe semi yelled causing eyes to go on her - even jema looked at her to why she was screaming.

"Baby Shaw is bout 40 sum he anit no young dude cause tyrone was fucking 29" Moe explained her sudden outburst .

"I'm lost - how old was yo old boyfriend" cash asked .

"Well Pete w-was 41 - he um took me in-" jema tried answering before Moe cut her off .

"So what he told you some lame bullshit on how you gotta give em so pussy since he was providing for you"

Jema gave a shocked expression . "How did you know"

"Cause it's what every nigga that think they can take care of you think - you a victim not a girlfriend" Moe told the naive girl .

She just shook her head . What Moe said about Pete was true , Jemas parents died when she was young so she was basically on the street - until she somehow met Pete and he took all her worries away if only she gave up the goods . Of course she was hesitant about the situation but she thought it was only RIGHT to give it up .

"Well fuck all that - when the last time you had contact with Shaw" dice asked .

"Last week - he said he was in New York handling business .. He didn't tell me much" Jema talked while rubbing her for arm .

"Yeah okay we gonna look into it "cash inputed .

Everybody agreed . They finally begun to leave the room . Leaving Jema in the dark again .

"We gonna leave her in there like that" Moe asked concerned . Yes Moe was a cold hearted motherfucker but she could literally see the pain and hurt in Jemas face - she'd had been through a lot .

"the bitch can't be trusted" dice said .

"Yeah I mean she seem like she been through enough but looks can be deceiving" julez told her .