new bullshit ....

Heyyy y'all so i know we were on thanksgiving blah blah ... we gonna fast forward this New Years if that's ok , and another thing I'm going to get better with updating !!! But enjoy /
***********************************

The club was jumping . Everybody who was anybody was there . It was officially New Year's Eve and when the clock strikes 12 it'll officially be 2022 .

"IS EVERYBODY READY TO TURN UPPP" dj frisk asked .

"YEAHHHHHH" they shouted back .

"Ight make sure you get yo dollars ready . We want the big bills for this one . After having her kids she back and looking better then ever . Let's welcome back CUPCAKEEEEE to the MOTHERFUCKING STAGEEEE" dj frisk introduced Monica .
She walked out in a a diamond panties . She was topless as the diamond cover ups covered her nipples .

Her body was covered in oil and glitter . Her hair was long bust down middle part and her make up was on point .

Fuck you all the time played throughout the club as Monica walked out touching herself .

The man's were drooling over her . And the women wanted to be her .

She was making them throw bills just by walking out . As soon as she hopped on the pole the crowd went crazy .

"Damn men she don't even look like she had no twins" Julez said .

Julez , Cody , cash , dice and Drew were all in their section . Vibing .

"Yeah" cash said as he sipped on his drank . He damn sure didn't approve what Monica was doing but he didn't have a say nomore after everything went down .

Earlier that month ...

"Fuck you" cash said all in Monica's face .

"Fuck me . No fuck you CASHAWN . Yo ass deserve that shit that happen to you .. if you maybe would've stayed home instead of trying get some pussy then maybe yo ass would've never had memory lost or nun of that shit" Monica said .

"Bitch what . It wasn't even like that" cash said shaking his head as he sat down on the bed .

"It was . It was most def like that . And see how you still lying . I'm happy I did leave yo ass in there" Monica confessed .

Cash side eyed Monica .

"You what"

Monica got quiet staring down at the floor .

"You left me in there . And you knew I was in there . What the fuck" cash said jumping up in disbelief.

"Oh cash please" Monica said .

"You know what Monica you one fucked up ass bitch . From fucking two Niggas at once , living up in yo grandma shit , yo depressed dense ass . You is a bipolar selfish bitch . And I wish you would've had that damn abortion so I didn't have to have to be tied to yo ass" cash said all in one breath . Monica sat there in disbelief at what he said to her .

"Leave" Monica said as a tear slid down her face .

"I was gonna do that shit anyways . Like I'm finna stay with yo pathetic ass . Fuck you and them kids" cash said leaving out slamming the room door .
Flash back over /

"Men y'all look alive . It's New Years . Finna pop bottles and damn sure fuck some bitches" Cody said pouring him some 1942 .

"Hella" Drew agreed .

"Ion know about the bitches part because y'all know Moe crazy but imma pop me some bottles fasho"
Dice laughed .

"On god , ion know why this Nigga up here talking about some hella he know he engaged" cash said .