Right or wrong

"I mean he is a fuck nigga" Selena said .

"A fuck nigga is a understatement that nigga is something else for real" Monica said as she rocked Craig to sleep . The babies Craig and cashawn were back in their mommies care . Monica finally got her shit together and lived in a condo that was directed in emerald green and gold . The condo held three large bedrooms that each had their own bathrooms . The master of course belonged to Monica , the next large room next to Monica were the babies room and on the other end of the house that was now Selena's room .

Selena and her girlfriend finally called it quits after finding out about each just cheating on each other . The girlfriend said "what's the point of being together if we gonna cheat that's not love" but Selena wasn't tryna hear that shit so instead of arguing and fighting she got the fuck on . She stayed in a hotel for about a month before her and Monica agreed to leave with each other . Monica didn't mention Selena staying with her to social services.

Selena laughed at what Monica said . "You know dice not fucking with them right now after all that shit drew did" Selena said .

When drew found out it was dice brother he tried to come at dice like dice knew what was going on . One thing led to another and a fist fight broke out but of course moe up the clip before any real damage could get done . She grabbed dice drunkly - they both were . Moe was going off , she hated how drew reacted if anything he should have handled that shit somewhere else but instead he chose the wrong fucking time and wrong fucking place . Dice seen it as disrespectful- he changed his number and him and moe was MIA after everything went down . Not really moe she only was still talking to the girls .

"I don't blame him" Monica shrugged . "Let me go put my baby down . We going to the club tonight ? It's already 11"

"You dancing?" Selena questioned .

"Eh it don't matter , Tyler posted on the gram she was up there I wonder if her and candy bout to do a set" Monica said

"Ou for real I thought the hoe wasn't dancing nomore after getting with that fine rich man" Selena said all hyped .

Monica got up with a sleeping Craig laughing , cj was already sleep in his crib .

" get ready , ima drop the kids off to my nana"

Selena shook her head getting up going to her room to find sum fine asf to wear .
************************
***************
*************************************
"Grandma I haven't sat up under you forever" moe said as she ate some cookies n crème ice cream

"I know baby , that's cause you always running the streets thinking you having" Evangeline joked as she ate some of her butter pecan ice crème .

"Who told you bout "having"" moe laughed with her .

"Anyways when you having me a grand baby"

Moe just shrugged . "I don't think me and dice want kids nana , I mean we love each other very very much but I think that's the problem - I want it to just be us for a little while longer" moe explained . She only really ever explained herself to her grandma & sometimes dice but that was barley .

"I understand that baby very well too" Evangeline smirked . "What about marriage?"

"Now that's something I could see myself doing with dice" moe answered . "Mr and Mrs" moe said slowly like she was day dreaming about her and dice getting married .

Grandma Evangeline laughed at her granddaughter . "Come on crazy girl let's watch good fellas"

"Ouu definitely" moe agreed grabbing her bowl . Her and her grandma went into her and mr terrys room . Mr terry was out of town visiting his family so he wasn't home - part of the reason moe came . Another part because she had been up under dice so much she just wanted to get out and clear her head .
*******************************