Parkour!

Requested by jaynuggy

It was a normal day at the gym, people lifting weights, kids learning flips, people boxing in the ring...Normal, but a busy day and Kara was getting ready to teach Ruby a few flips and stunts. Her niece has been begging her aunt to teach her how to parkour, since she just found it so cool how Kara did it. Of course she had nothing against it and would happily teach Ruby, but the first problem was Sam, since her sister-in-law was concerned for her daughters safety. But after some convincing from Alex, Sam happily obliged. 

She knew before they would arrive she had to prepare the matts and get the whole parkour-room ready. Sam informed her that she would stay at the café and just work from there, and Kara had nothing against it. She knew Sam would still worry and that's what mothers do. They want the best for their kids and constantly worry. 

"Coach K!" Somebody yelled and immediately Kara looked towards the voice. There she saw the receptionist walking towards her with a paper in hand. "Hey Abigail. What's wrong?" Kara asked worried, thinking something has gone wrong. The young woman gave her a sweet smile and handed her the paper. "Nothings wrong. Just wanted to inform you that Cat Grant came in personally and handed me this. She wants to do an interview with the owner of the best gym in whole National City, plus and exclusive with the best Parkour Master." Abigail said and made Kara chuckle. "She just told me that you should email her when you're available." The receptionist said and Kara gave her a chuckle. "Well can you email her and tell I would be available next week on Thursday." Kara answered and soon the young woman went off to do her job.

A few minutes later Kara heard a voice all to familiar. "Aunty Kara!" And Kara was taken by surprise when she got a tight hug from an 11 year old. "Hello to you too kiddo." Kara hugged her niece back and saw her sister-in-law walk towards them. "Hey Sam. Looks like someone is excited." Kara greeted and gave Sam a hug. "Yeah, she couldn't wait to get out of the car." Sam said and both started to laugh. "Okay, Ruby you get ready and I'll be in the café when you need me. Take good care of my daughter Kara." Sam obviously gave a little threat to Kara, just making the blonde laugh. "Will do!" Said both Ruby and Kara simultaneously. 

While Ruby and Kara got themselves ready for the lesson, Sam walked to the café and met up with her best friend. "Hey Lee." Sam greeted and sat next to her best friend, who was busy typing on her computer. "Hey Sam. Happy you could make it to the Gym." The Luthor teased getting an eye roll from Sam. "Very funny Lena. You do know I can't just go to the gym especially when you have a daughter and a wife who constantly eats." Sam reasoned and elbowed Lena's side. "Oh really? I may not have a child, but my wife eats like 24/7 and is acting like a big baby." Lena shot back and both started laughing. "Okay you win. Kara is really a big baby who needs food 24/7." Sam said and Lena just chuckled. "Of course I won, I'm a Luthor after all." Lena shot the Luthor card, but Sam corrected her: "Luthor-Danvers." Causing Lena to roll her eyes. "Oh shush, you're Arias-Danvers." Lena reasoned and Sam put her hands up in mock surrender. "Touché. Okay we need to get to work." And with that the women went to work.

"Okay kiddo. We'll learn the basics first. Today we're going to learn a few flips." Kara said and Ruby nodded, clearly excited. They both went to the trampoline and Kara first showed her how to do a proper front flip. "It's important that when you're in the air that push your arms forward, bring your knees up and do a pack. Like that you'll land on your feet." her niece nodded and went to try it, and after three times she was able to do it. "Good job kiddo! That was amazing!" Kara was astonished and gave a high five to her niece. Soon they went from basics to more complex ones, like full twists, front-side flips, back-side flips, double flips....And Kara was really proud of Ruby. "Damn kiddo. You're a natural." Kara complimented and got a cheeky grin from her niece. "Do you think I would be like you one day?" Ruby asked and her aunt gave a smile. "I think so. You got the talent, but you'll need practice." Kara answered and got a hug from Ruby. "You're the best aunt ever." Ruby whispered and made Kara's heart melt. "Snd you're the best niece ever." 

What both didn't know was that Lena and Sam couldn't work, because they were just in awe of the aunt and niece bonding. The café was located at the end of the gym and a had a full open window, where you could see the whole gym. Sam was proud how good Ruby was doing and Lena's heart melted on how well Kara was with kids. They've been both talking about having kids, after their 3 years of marriage they were thinking of expanding the family. And when lena saw how well Kara was with Lena, she started to imagine Kara teaching their kids all kind of flips and stunts, clearly making her heart swell. 

"Wanna play catch?" Kara asked and soon she heard a: "Tag you're it!" And Ruby started to climb around the walls and matts, doing flips and a few stunts, and Kara was trying to catch up with her. Ruby was clearly good for her first lesson and Kara had to really think for each move how to catch Ruby. When she noticed that she had a possibility, she studies which move she had to make. There was this huge gap, which should be used for far jumps, mostly for stunts in high buildings. Kara ran as fast as she could, jumped, did a front-side flips, than a half twist and caught Ruby. "Tag you're it!" She yelled and left Ruby gaping like a fish. And Ruby was not the only one in shock, so was Sam and Lena...Okay Lena not quite, she kew her wife could do that, she just found it incredibly hot...And well now she was horny. 

Kara looked at her niece and raised a brow. "What?" She asked and broke Ruby's trans. "No wonder why they call your Parkour master."