Chapter 12

Characters:

*Jesse Renner- Dove Cameron*

  *Nicole Peters- Bella Thorne*

 *Zack Parsons- Dylan O’Brien*         

 *Mark Smith - Josh Hutcherson*                                                                                                                

 *Roy Parsons- Sterling Knight*          

1997

Mirabel’s POV

“Naunet, How’s the baby doing?!”I yelled towards her. Naunet is an Egyptian girl that’s mother was born in ancient Egypt. Her mother was a special kind of immortal goddess, she met a king and fell in love- making him immortal- they lived through everything until someone killed all of the immortals a 100 years after my mother and father died along with my pack.

Naunet was born 100 years after me which makes her 818 years old. She’s being hunted down by Vampires because of her rich royal blood as we speak and I promised that I would protect her while she was not able to protect herself.

Naunet is a special kind of Lycan. Instead of being half wolf, she’s half Jackal. Recently she had found her mate and had started a family. Naunet had a twin sister called Kamilah; she died giving birth to her 5th child.

Naunet had been tracking down her sisters half of the family to help her blend in by saying the youngest relative that lives in Australia was her sister so that her child would be treated normally. Naunet is at the moment 9 months pregnant and I extremely worried about her.

“I’m fine Mary, don’t worry, I’m pregnant not carrying a bomb” she said shaking her head “so have you heard of Lizzy and your daughter’s? Are they doing okay without you?” she added worriedly.

I shook my head at her “Sweet little Net… They’ll be fine. Besides, you’re stuck with me for 5 more years until the child is old enough to do things for herself” Naunet shook her head staring at the ground “If only Joshua was still alive… he would have been a lovely father” she said starting to cry.

I rushed over calming her down “Love… At least you have something of him… Your daughter… She would probably have his blond hair and blue eyes” I say stoking her back. She sniffs “I really hope so… then she will also have something of her father” she says wiping the tears from her face.

“It just really hurt’s because today’s Valentine’s Day!” she yells frustrated.

Ding Dong!

Naunet walks to the door and opens it revealing a mother holding a little baby that looks about 1 and a little 2 year old holding onto her knee for balance “Oh Amy!” Naunet says surprised “What are you doing here, come in!” she adds delighted.

Amy frowns when she sees me “Oh this is Mirabel- I call her Mary- She’s here to help protect me and keep me safe until my child is 5 years of age” she tells her.

Amy put on a genuine smile “Any friend of Net’s is a friend of mine… Oh where are my manners?” she says shaking her head “This is my eldest son Zack and my other son Roy. Roy got his blond hair and blue eyes from me – as you can see- And Zack got his dark brown hair and brown eyes from him deceased father- bless his soul” she looks down “They will now never know their father…” she says really depressed like.