AN:

Ok guys I can't update soon bc i'musing my mom's fionce's Ipad and i find it useless to right on this thing bc it's just really annoying, sorry if i miss spelled anything, the damn thing wont auto correct anything and i am the worst speller. I'm use to my computer so i'll prob update when I get back home to my dad. I have already started the 5th chapter though, but i wrote it on my computer back home and my mom does not own a computer, just this useless Ipad. Sorry guys, but atleast I,m getting more ideas 4 the book, I'll try write more action and romance... I think imma make the hole Lilly and Michael romance 1st since Mirabel is afraid of love and trusts no one exept her small family of Angel Wolves... i told myself i would not make a useless AN in my book but since i have no choice, bc I'm stuck here untill my stuped cousen who "borrowed" my earphones and went all the way across the state with them, to come back it give them back... Sorry i would have made the important stuff BOLD but i don' t know how this thing workes so... Yeah...

So just to be clear, I think I'm gon,na make the Michael + Lilly thing 1st

Then prob the Ashton + Lucy thing bc Lucy is a tuff nut to crack and Ashton is determant pluss he's her mate... So...

then I would prob let Lizzy and Calum get together but I'm planning on someone from their past to come back... So chew on that for a bit and coment to who u think might come back in the picture... Bc i have mentioned them before so yeah...

And if u can please give me some ideas, or like something maybe you think would be awesome 4 the book and I'll put is in... Again sorry this thing does not auto correct and I can't spell werry well so...

So yeah comment if u think it's a good book and do give me some ideas bc that would be grate

And thank some of u who actually commented, I Love U Guys and I almost cried when I saw u guys asking 4 updates and I want to update so bad but i don't have A lot to work with... And this Ipad is really getting on my nerves, i write faster when I can feel the buttons so yeah

Imma swear my cousen's head off her shoulders when she comes back, so I'll prob update the book when I get back on the 3rd Jan or something oround that time

again I'm sooooo sorry and I love you all sooooo much Thank You for being patient

XOXO

lol/ lots of love, Megan