Chapter 5

1114

Mirabel’s POV

“Mirabel! Wake up!” Elizabeth whisper yelled at me causing me to jolt up, fully awake I looked around with panic clear on my face. She started giggling “Mirabel! Relax! The alpha said to go see him and then we can go for a swim in the river, alright” she said calmly trying her best not to laugh at me again. I looked up at her in anger for waking me up so early but my face softened when I processed that my father wanted to see me. I jolt out of bed and ran towards The Alpha’s den.

I froze when I saw all the warriors in front of my father’s den, they slowly moved aside once they saw me and let me in.

I stepped inside to be met by my arguing family. Confusion clouds my mind when I heard father say “She’s special! The first of her kind! I’ve never heard of a werewolf having a White wolf before, It’s the first of our kind! She must be kept alive!”

Then my mother continues the argument “After her 18th birth day she will stop aging and will be forever young along with Elizabeth. They will live as long as possible being a hybrid, half werewolf, half Angel. She must be kept safe”

My brother Keith joins in “She and Beth should be as far away as possa- Mirabel!” They all suddenly stiffen.

I walk further into the room and see Keith tearing up. Immediately THAT perks my suspicion “What is all this about? Am I in trouble?” I ask worriedly.

My mother rushes over to me and engulfs me in a tight embrace “No no no no no my little Lovelle, We were just saying how you and Beth don’t go to the Royal River that much. We immigrated to Australia for you to live a life here. You were born here right after we immigrated. You are the first of the royal family to be born here and we hope you could Conti-“ but mother was cut off by father growling at her to not finish that sentence.

He still thinks of me as his Little Diamond… his little Lovelle “No speaking of mating until she finds her mate!” my father yells at my mother. This is quite strange considering that she’s the Moon Goddess and Gran in Mother Nature.

Mother is also the queen and Father is the King of all werewolf kind. No werewolf or supernatural creature would argue with anyone that has his blood.

Mother has magical powers. She can create hybrids, Vampires werewolves and any kind of supernatural creature by just thinking it. She says I may bare the gift one day.

Mother walks up to father and rubs his back “It’s alright love… It’s time” she whispered the last part to him making him stiffen in place

He walks toward me giving me a warm loving embrace and soon after my entire family comes in for a hug, leaving me baffled. Why are they all being so loving all of a sudden?

Father and them soon let go “Mirabel darling. I want you to go with Elizabeth to the Royal River. There you will master your swimming and fishing. Now go immediately and don’t come back till the sun has set. Do you understand?” I nod and father tells a guard to escort me out and back to Elizabeth.

When I reached Elizabeth it took about % minutes for us to get there because of her excitement. In times like these Beth looks like a hyper active squirrel.

Suddenly water hits my face as I am splashed my hyperactive friend “So… Bell has your brother said anything about me yet?” she asked despite to find out if Kurt Fancy’s her or not.

I shake my head chuckling “If he had would you not think that I would have told you straight away?” I say with a bored tone. Every time she asks me the same thing and honestly it’s repulsive1 out of all the attractive men and boys in the pack’s tribe she had to pick my brother? And not the attractive, protective, loving brother, she just had to pick the nasty, repulsive, irritating brother who finds it amusing to mock me!