Chapter 16

Year 1860

Mirabel’s POV

“Mirabel, Could we please just steal a vehicle and put the coffins in there?” Nash moaned, complaining about how we had to carry 2 coffins around all night since someone, named Lucy destroyed our carriage with her miniature hurricane.

“Nash a vehicle in other words car is too small to carry 2 coffins,” I say a bit too irritated. I have no idea why my mother wanted Nash and hit 2 siblings to be forever young’s. They’re, well he is extremely infuriating.

“It would not hurt to try though,” Beth says releasing the coffin she and Nash was carrying with Hayes in, leaving Nash to support it by himself. “Jesus!” Nash cries as he holds on the coffin for dear life. “Look Bell, it’s a car, and its red, maybe a hormonal teenager?” Beth says and turns to Lillian “You know what to do,” she says and helps us hide the coffins in the woods.

Lilly stands at the side of the road and lifts the side of her dress to expose her whole leg. The car comes to a stop immediately. Either this is a hormonal teenager or an old paedophile. I walk out of the bushes and stand beside Lillian. I guess it was just my protective way. I put on my best face seductive expression as the boy climbs out of his vehicle and walks over to us.

“Well hello, ladies” he says examining us up and down with his gaze. He looks about the age of 20. “We apologise sir but our vehicle broke down and we were wondering if you could give us a lift?” I say as Lillian moves closer to him, making sure her breasts are standing out. She puts her hands on his right shoulder and seductively leans on him. He grabs her but and she tries to hide how uncomfortable she feels.

“I wouldn’t mind the company, darlings. Come this way,” he says guiding us to his car. “Thank you kind sir,” Lillian seductively whispers in his ear and starts nibbling on his earlobe while he becomes a little too excited. He grabs her breasts and I lose it. I make my move and turn him around just to shove my hand into his chest and rip his heart out and add “It’s such a pity a boy so pretty, with an ugly heart.”

I drop the heart next to his body and Lillian burns his body. “Thank you Bell,” she says looking relieved. Lucile comes out carrying Sky’s coffin while Nash and Beth come out carrying Hayes’s coffin.

They place the coffins on top of the car and Beth uses her earth bending powers to create a vine to hold the coffins onto the car. We all get inside and Beth decides to drive. As she starts the engine she immediately falls in love with the car.

“I shall name her Madeline,” she says hugging the car as we all get out of it. We had just arrived at our new home, a little cottage in the woods. “Call it what you will, Elizabeth,” I say and help move the coffins inside of the cottage. “Lillian, Lucile, Nash, do you want to go for a run?” I ask as we finish. “What about Beth?” Lillian and Lucile ask at once. “Leave her be with her new toy. If you don’t she would be very cranky,” I say as I run into the woods, changing into my white wolf. Lillian is the strongest of our pack, it’s her special ability as a wolf, Just as climbing is mine and running is Beth’s.  Lucile’s talent is her tracking skills. She has the best sense of smell in our tiny pack. Nash has the best eye sight, and eyes I have ever seen.

We all try and race one another but as I vanish into some bushes I jump into the trees. I am faster than any other werewolf and vampire if I’m it the trees. I swear I’m more of a cat than a wolf.

I sprout my wings from my back and fly through the trees. I also had to mention I am the fastest flyer toward angel wolves, birds and angel’s. Some people sometimes mistake me for a lightning bolt if there are any storms I fly through. It’s a common mistake, my fur is as white as snow and I am as fast as lightning, anyone would mistake me for a lightning bolt.