Chapter 11

*The Wolf Thomas is played by Calum Hood as well*

1500

Mirabel’s POV

“Bella” I hear granny yell. Granny took us in after she found us wondering the woods all by ourselves. She took care of us in her cottage and some nice ladies took us in as their daughters.

You must be confused well let me explain. After we found out of the village, we made ourselves look 7 again with our angel powers and granny found us.

We told her that we were cousins and that our parents and village was burned down. Beth pretended to be mute and Lillian pretended that she had a mental disease and acted dumbfounded and friendly. She would talk to the animals and pretend that they spoke back. She would giggle softly and run around like a crazy, shy and quiet little girl.

Granny’s daughter Valery had adopted me and now she’s my mother. There’s something strange about this village though. Every night they would lock the doors, close the gates and put people on patrol. They also tied a goat up on a pedestal and left it there for the night. The next morning the goat would be gone and blood would be in its place.

Granny Hood is a very nice lady and hates keeping secrets from me because she treats me just like her own granddaughter. She told me that there was a wolf that terrorised the village and being the friend that I am I told Lillian and Beth that were both adopted by the same lady, Granny’s daughter Jasmine.

Granny has two children, Jasmine and Valery’s husband Peter. Jasmine is married to her husband Stephan who is a huntsman and Peter- my supposed father- works at the weaponry.

Granny makes the sweetest clothes for the family, and because Valery can’t have children of her own, granny treats me like a delicate flower. She made me the sweetest gift for my birthday that they made the 29 November because that was the day they found me. My real birthday is the 31 October 1096 on all hollows eve.

Granny made me a red hood and told me to wear it, because if I did, the wolf wouldn’t harm me. Being the curious person I am, I tested it. At the full moon I went out of the house and walked around, following the howl and when I found the source I was shocked.

There wasn’t only 1 wolf there were three. One had pitch black fur and one green eye and one brown one, the smallest one that must be a female had grey fur and the other large creature had dark brown fur.

Just on queue they all shifted to their human forms and I was shocked to see Jasmine, Stephan and my supposed father- Peter.

I saw them turn and I ran unfortunately they heard me and I can’t do much as a child. I ran at my fastest speed but Peter tripped me and I fell down shifting into a tiny baby white wolf.

I heard to gasps and one “awww” then all heads stepped to Jasmine “What?! She is the cutest wolf cub I have ever laid eyes on” she defended herself. I heard a scoff and then a slap. Jasmine hit Stephan over the head because he was not being polite.

Then one word popped up (Feminine) and I had a plan. I shifted back and started crying. Jasmine’s mothering instincts kicked in and held me in her arms growling at the men “You’re scaring her! Go to the village now!”

The men flinched at her tone. But did as they were told- She must be the Alpha.

She picked me up and carried me back, putting me in my bed “Don’t worry Little Red, they won’t harm you. As long as you wear that red Hood you will always be our Little Red Riding Hood” she said kissing my head making my blue wolf eyes glow bright.