Chapter 17

Year 1860

Mirabel’s POV

“You are by far the most annoying creature I have ever met!” Lucifer yells at Nash. “Well at least I wasn’t born with the need to lick myself!” Nash shoots back at him. Good Lord these two are both the most annoying creatures I have ever met!

”Would you two, stop bickering like little children and help unpack!” Beth yells at them. “And if any one of you two illiterate twats goes near my car I will slaughter you and make pies of your remains! Believe me, human makes a delicious dish,” she adds.

“I am a cat,” Lucifer scoffs. “Then I will make kitten fondue,” she says sweetly and walks away. “Nash, are you sure you’re ready to go off on your own?” I ask and he nods. “Are you really going to let this arrogant twat look after my brother and sister?” he asks motioning to Lucifer.

“That arrogant twat is my old friend and he’s like a son to me, so be nice,” I say and fix his collar that was crooked. Nash is tall, almost my height, but a tad higher. “Sorry, It’s just that I don’t know him and there for I don’t trust him,” he says and shakes his head. “Well do you trust me?” I ask and he nods fast “Of course I do!” he says quickly. “Well then you can trust him,” I say and dust his clothes off.

“Remember, if you start aging again, immediately find me and collect your siblings. Who knows in what danger we would be in at the time, and I don’t want to take care of what is your responsibility, do you understand?” I ask and he nods. “Will do Bella,” he says.

“Before you go, have some food for the trip,” Lucile says and comes forward to hand him a plate of food. “And don’t forget some food to go!” Lillian yells running over to us with a blanket full of food “Enjoy your solitude,” she says with a giggle, handing it to him.

“Nash, make some friends wont ya!” Bath yells from in the house and Nash smiles at her. “Will do Beth, but you know how ani-social I am!” he yells back jokingly and we all laugh. “Yes, you’re as ani-social as priest!” Beth yells back, still laughing.

We all know that Nash is the most social human in the world! He would either never shut his food hole or never stop following you. He’s always around a group of people, or he always finds the most social one of us all and sticks to them like a moth on a flame- which is apparently always me! He says I’m the most amusing company ever…*note my sarcasm*

Nash hugs us all and kisses my cheek “Thank you for being the mother I never had. I owe you,” he says and turns around “Goodbye all!” he yells as he changes into his black and white husky looking wolf with crystal blue eyes and runs of with the blanket in his mouth.

I take a look at the sleeping Hayes and Sky. They look so peaceful…

Present day 2015

Mirabel’s POV

Back at school day… Yay! *note the sarcasm*

“Mirabel baby, wake up its school today,” Luke says in his husky morning voice. Yum yum yum! I lift myself from the bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and strip. As I get into the shower and wash myself I hear the door open. Soon Luke enters the shower completely naked. Shit! The baby bump!

“You should stop eating so much junk food, you’re getting fat,” he says jokingly. Ouch… well its better than saying ‘OMG Your sooo pregnant’ or something. “What if I want to gain weight huh?” I ask and continue to wash myself. “You truly are unique. Usually girls say that they want to lose weight, not gain it,” he says and laughs.